Chapter Fifteen: I'll marry you instead

Author Point Of View-

Jungkook and Mr. Kim turned to see a young boy around 19 years old. Mr. Kim's blood run cold and the mad bunny painted in bright red blood stains smirked as his eyes stared at the prize to be.

"Taehyung! What are you doing in here?! Run away!" Mr. Kim exclaimed desperately.

Jungkook didn't like the sound of that.

Taehyung responded, "Father, I can't leave you here!"

Jungkook stared at the two. "How... unnecessary."

Jungkook lift his gun and shot Mr. Kim in his leg. Mr. Kim fell to the floor. The guards stood at the door while Taehyung's eyes dripped tears of fear.

Jungkook stared at the angelic looking boy and smiled.

"Now now. No need to fear me Taehyung, I'm simply here for what was promised to be mine~" Jungkook let out.

Taehyung however couldn't think of what to do at that moment, all his worries where for his father's leg, fearing he'd bleed to death.

Jungkook figured as much and spoke, "Don't worry about him, he won't bleed to death just yet."

Taehyung let out a small sigh of relief. This didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who grew amused with Taehyung.

He turned to Mr. Kim and began to walk over to him, to finish what he started.

Taehyung yelled out, shouting, "No No pleases! Don't hurt my father!"

Jungkook however didn't stop and kept walking.

Taehyung out of desperatation exclaimed, "I'll marry you instead!"

Jungkook who held a gun in his hand, pointing at Mr. Kim's head froze at the boys unexpected words.

Jungkook turned slowly, Jungshook.

Mr. Kim who tried to prevent Taehyung from getting mixed up in all this didn't approve.

"Why would I want to marry you?" Jungkook let out.

Taehyung who knew he came here to marry him if he didn't get his sister's location was puzzled by the question.

"What do you mean?"

"Pretend that I'm dumb." Jungkook said.

"Can you conseve me a child? An heir?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung about to say something closed his mouth, not wanting to say what he was about to say.

Jungkook smirked.

"Fine. You've got a deal." He smirked.

Taehyung wasn't happy about what he did but, having to save his father and possibly his life, he had no other choice.

***