Chapter Two: Unexpected Call

Author Point Of View -

The morning weather was rather promising. The sky was as blue as ever. Fluffy clouds floated overhead. The birds flapped their wide wings in the cool breeze within the air. The tress waved hello as did the flowers in the background.

A light mint green boy woke from his slumber. Having had a wonderful dream, he was in a good mood today. It was a dream of his sister coming back home.

About four months ago. His sister ran away from home for reason/s he as no idea of.

First it was his mom which left them, having to die because of a illness that kills. The three persons she loved were left behind. They were all filled with sadness and sorrow. After a while they got back together on their feet, thinking of good times and not sad ones...but, not back all the way.

It's been seven years since then and things have changed...a lot.

Their father drugged himself into work. He became a work alcoholic.

Then...the family slowly drifted apart. Everyone was doing their own things and what not.

And then- The twins were separated. Kim Taehyung and his sister, Kim Jisoo.

The once inseparable twins connection was lost. What you expected was them to be held closer together because of the incident back then but...that didn't happen...not even close.

Taehyung would try to communicate here and there, hoping things would be back as they were but, they didn't. Now, Jisoo was gone...somewhere unknown to them and off the grid. No matter how hard they tried to locate her, it was if she had vanished, like she was a ghost.

***

After getting his morning routine on, Taehyung left his room to descend the stares of the house to reach the second floor. The Kim family were well-off. Mr. Kim had his own organization, a company and is the ceo of, The Kim Co-orporation.

Having reached the second floor and in the dining room. He took his seat at the lengthy oak wood table, the cost of 12,711,400¥ won.

Taehyung was seated at the opposite head of the dining table. Food was brought before him to eat.

"Good morning father." Taehyung greeted his father which was focused on office work.

His father looked up and smiled. "Good morning Taehyung." Then looked back at his office papers once again.

Even though he's still all about work, he never neglects his children as you would have thought. However, loosing Jisoo not too long ago made him more present to Taehyung, not wanting to lose another important person to him.

Taehyung smiled lightly but weakly. He was bitter about his current life...he was getting depressed at the thought of it now.

He ate his food as he was deep in his thoughts he could not help but have.

***

Ringing...

Mr. Kim's phone was ringing from his office bag next to him. He took it out and answered, not looking at the caller Id being all work work.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Kim. It's been a while hasn't it." - ???