Chapter 2

It was Saturday, Wooyoung along with his friends was doing paranormal investigation. They are busy with studies the whole week. They only get the weekends to carry their paranormal investigation...
"Hey Wooyoung!!" screamed Mingi, "what??" responded Wooyoung.
"I have been receiving some unidentified signals since 3 months from the north-west forests..." Mingi said with confusion. "What?! Where?! Let me see." said a confused Wooyoung. After checking every thing carefully, "I think I got the place of which grandfather was talking about" said Wooyoung with an excitement. "That's great Woo!!" said Mingi happily.
Wooyoung quickly went to his sick, bed-laiden grandfather. "Grandpa...grandpa..." said Woo, "hmm...?" said grandfather in response while opening his eyes. "Grandpa I found the place...! I found the place you were talking about...!!" whisper screamed Wooyoung. "What?!" whisper screamed his grandfather. "Really? That's great Woo... I would request you to go to that place and find out all the mysteries happening their... please and update the paranormal investigation branch... please Woo." pleaded his grandfather. "I have been researching about the place for over 60 years but didn't find anything...I really didn't understand how did you all got the signals..." said grandfather. "Don't worry grandpa, we'll go there and find out all the unnatural happenings and update the paranormal investigation branch!!" proudly replied Wooyoung. "Thank you Wooyoung, thank you very much..." said grandfather. "Guys!! Pack all your belongings! We are going to the north-west forests for investigation!!" ordered Woo to his friends. The moment Wooyoung was about to leave, his grandfather held his hand. "Woo...be very very cautious...the place....the place....t-the p-p-la-ce...." shuttered his grandfather with uneven heavy breathings, unable to breadth. "Grandpa!! What happened??!!" panicked Woo. "T-he p-p-la-ce...t-the place W-woo...." grandpa tried to utter the words properly. "What grandpa??! What is it??!!!" said Woo while trying to understand his words. But... unfortunately...his grandfather passed away... Woo was still trying to wake him up. "Woo... please control... it's u-useless now...." said Mingi with sympathy. "Nooo!!!" Woo bursted into tears with that. Hongjoongh and Mingi hugged him. 'What was grandpa trying to say...' Woo sadly questioned himself.
After a few days, Woo placed the flowers on the grave of his grandfather. "I promise you I will investigate that place properly!! Update paranormal investigation branch!! I'll fulfill your last wish grandpa!! I PROMISE!!" said Wooyoung boldly.

Time skip~

"Are we ready?!" asked Woo to his friends. "Yess Woo. Everything is ready!" said Hongjoongh. "Woo..." said Mingi. "Yes?" replied Woo. "I think something bad will happen...I'm not getting good vibes..." worriedly said Mingi. "Don't worry Mingi we all are going there TOGETHER, you're not alone" comforted Hongjoongh. "Let's go Woo!" said Hongjoongh. "Yes hyung." replied Woo. "But..." said Mingi. "No but! Hush!" said Hongjoongh while putting a finger on his lips.
.
.
.
.
𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷~
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉᵐ? ᵂⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ? ᴼʳ....