Chapter 9

"Hey Jongho!" Hongjoongh called out. "Yeah!" Jongho replied coming towards them. "Umm...tell us more about this castle,... Please..." Mingi asked with an awkward smile. "You wanna know?..., Ok... Let's go to my room first, I'll tell you all everything..." Jongho said leading them towards his room.
They entered his room and Jongho closed the door shut. "Sit..." Jongho greeted, "hmm... now please tell us..." Hong replied. Jongho sat infront of them and started: "So, let my tell about the nature changes of here. The wheather always remains the same, that is, it's always cloudy." The both nodded in response. "No is able to find this castle until their permission is granted....I don't know how you all got here..." Jongho finished. "Actually were are paranormal investigators, we received some unidentified signals. So, to investigate that, we came here." Mingi replied. "Jongho, please help us to escape..." Hongjoongh pleaded. "Hyung, actually, these days I really don't have any ideas how to help y'all to escape..." Jongho apologized, hung his head low. "But, once in a month, the castle gate open, to take all the necessary things of our daily life like food, etc. You all can escape that time..." Jongho suggested them. " Yes! We can do that!" Hongjoongh said, eyes glowing with hope. "Yes, but hyung... If they get to know before you all escape for a good distance, I don't know what will happen to y'all." Jongho said with worry. "Don't worry, we all will not escape together, only Wooyoung will go and information the paranormal investigation branch. Will get get help from their." Hongjoongh said with happiness in his eyes, "yes..." Mingi said in agreement. "Ok, the gate will open after just 5 days." Jongho said. "Jongho.... Why don't you also come us with us...?" Hongjoongh asked worriedly. "No hyung, I can't go with you all. I love Yeosang..." Jongho replied, sadness clearly reflecting in his eyes. "But they are not even human....!" Mingi whisper screamed. "I know, but they can change into humans, just they need someone who would love them..." Jongho said worriedly. "That means if someone have have to love them, then they would become humans!!" Hongjoongh screamed. "Shh!! Lower your voice hyung...!" Jongho hushed him. "I see..." Mingi replied.
.
Wooyoung was sitting in San's room. Wandering what to do next.

WOOYOUNG POV

"Urgh!... It's so boring." I said to myself. Suddenly the door sung open reveling that demon. The lights again started to flicker. I became scared, thinking he would again prey on me. But, instead he just stood there, staring intensely at me. "Wooyoung..." the demon started, "massage my head, it's hurting..." he completed slowly approaching me. I was too shocked to react. He slowly came, laid his head down on my thighs. "Do I need to repeat myself?" the male asked growling. I immediately started to slowly massage his head. "Hmm..." he hummed in satisfaction. I could feel my heart beat to increase. I never felt like this before. My fingers slowly went through his soft hair. After 10 minutes, he suddenly held my hands, my heart beat increased more. As if it was about to escape my ribcage. "Thanks... Wooyoung..." he thanked me...? He started at me, I stared at him. He started to move closer, our noses touched. Then suddenly he smashed his lips on mine. It was a soft passionate kiss. His lips started to become an addiction to me. No! Stop Wooyoung! I tried to mentally slap myself. He left my lips to attach his lips with my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot. I bit my lower lip to avoid moaning. I couldn't resist him since once again I was under his control, but no so strongly. He again smashed his lips on mine. This time I unknowingly kissed him back. I couldn't feel him smile inbetween the kiss. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. After 1 min, he stopped kissing, but I didn't dare to open my eyes. After 5 minutes of nothing happening, I slowly opened my eyes, and saw him nowhere. He went away. I slowly hung my head down in disappointment. 'why did my heart beated so much..?' I asked myself in amusement.

END OF POV

It was about evening, Hongjoongh went to his room. He was a bit tired. He opened the door to see Seonghwa. Seonghwa smirked at Hongjoongh. Hong stumbled a bit in terror. "Hey! Come here!" Seonghwa order him. Hongjoongh obeyed. "So... Where were you? Huh?" the male asked the latter. "Umm...aa... actually...um..." Hongjoongh tried to come up with some appropriate excuses. "Huh...?" Seonghwa asked, raising an eyebrow while coming closer. Hongjoongh was still thinking of an excuse ad tried to back off. But Seonghwa wrapped his hands around the other's shoulder, preventing him to back off. "Where. Were. You?" Seonghwa asked pronouncing each word clearly for the latter to listen. "I-I wa-was with... I was with... Mingi!!" Hongjoongh said, almost screaming at the end. "Oh...I see" Seonghwa said while dramatically agreeing. "Wanna take an evening snap?" Seonghwa asked the other in excitement. Hongjoongh no able to process fast, instantly agreed. With that Seonghwa pulled Hongjoongh beside him on the bed. Hongjoongh didn't dared to protest. They quietly cuddled to sleep.
.

"Urgh! Hyung went away... Now I'm alone..." Mingi said in sadness. "No you're not alone." Yunho loudly said, coming towards Mingi. "Oh...umm..hi...um...g-good evening." Mingi tried to say as politely as possible. The latter chuckled a bit. "Cute~" Yunho complimented, suddenly kissing Mingi's cheek. He could feel the blood to rush to his cheeks. "You are BLUSHING!!" Ahahaaahaaa" Yunho loudly commented pointing towards Mingi's cheeks while laughing. "You!!" Mingi tried to hit him, but the latter easily dogged the other. They both started running through the hallways, laughing and screaming.
.
.
.
.
.
𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽~
.
.
.
.
.
𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘? 𝕆𝕣....

The next chapters would come out a bit late. 😽❤️