Chapter 4

"I can smell two-- no three humans" said Seonghwa. "Yes, I can also" said Yunho. They both smelled the air into a long breadth. "They smell so...𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!!" exclaimed Yunho with lust in his brown eyes, now red.
"I think we have new guests? Isn't it?" asked Yunho with an evil smile, "let's inform San first" said Seonghwa, "yeah" said Yunho.
.
They quickly went to San's room. The moment they entered, they saw everything was flying in the air, "oh god , I think San overused his powers!" claimed Seonghwa with panick. San was sitting on a sofa in his room facing the window, "Hey San--" Seonghwa was about to say something to San but San's eyes were bright red and blood was streaming down instead of tears or something... "San please stop!!" cautiously warned Seonghwa, but it only triggered San's anger. The next thing happened..., San instantly grabbed Seonghwa's neck with his psychic powers without actually touching him, it's not that he didn't loved them, he loved his friends but at that time his brain wasn't functioning properly because he hadn't haunted someone for like almost 1 year. It's not the San didn't try to hunt or something, he did hunt and brought some humans to castle and prisoned them also but somehow they escaped. That was the first time happened that prisoners escape, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧. Seonghwa gasped for air, Yunho instantly came and helped San to calm down. San instantly calmed down, his dark eyes softened. "I'm-m extremely sorry Seonghwa, I-I , actually,..." regrettably shutter San. "I-its ok San, I know you very well and I can understand y-your state" said Seonghwa while stabilizing his uneven breaths. "San, we have a good news for you" said Yunho. "And what's that?" asked San expressionlessly. "Can you sense anything? Anything 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨??" asked Yunho. San started to smell carefully, after a fraction of second, his eyes turned red, "yess~~" San said, "HUMANS!!" exclaimed San while roaming across the room. "Finally! After 1 year! Finally I'll get something nice~" said San with an evil smirk on his face. "Inform Yeosang about this, and tell him to make everything ready....we have a few new guests~" said San evilly.
Yunho and Seonghwa headed to Yeosang's room to inform him. "That Yeosang is really very luck..." said Seonghwa while rolling his eyes, "you're right..." sighed Yunho. "He has no problem at all..! He can take blood from Jongho whenever he wants...urgh! I wish I was also that much luck...." sighed Seonghwa.

JONGHO POV:

I was cleaning my room, when suddenly someone back hugged me tightly. I didn't flinch because I knew it was Yeosang. I loved his hugs very much, but at the same time a bit scared, because sometimes acted very scary, he never hurted me though, but sometimes he would be a bit rough and wouldn't listen to me. But...I loved him very much. "Jongie~~" said Yeosang cutely, I hummed in response. "Um... actually, I'm... feeling a b-bit low... I mean...--" started Yeosang, "You want blood and I know that..." I giggled. Yeosang nodded in response, 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮. "Take..." I said quietly. I closed my eyes in order to ignore the pain which was about to come.... BOOM!! "Yeosang, we--" " Oh w-we'll come later..." said Seonghwa followed by Yunho. We both flinched. "Yeah! I-I'm coming, wait a second..." said Yeosang. They went away, and I sighed. I was wondering, in the room, thinking about what I'm doing since one year...trying to reduce the death/murder rate in this castle...yes! It's me! I have helped all the prisoners to runaway from this castle. I'm a bit happy for that, and I have taken an oath that I'll continue to do this. I want to do something so that I can reduce the number of sins, I'm a human, and it's my natural instinct...I can't do anything...I'm trying my best to change their minds...𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚.

END OF POV.

"Hey Sang!! Can you smell something?? Any humans??!!" excitedly asked Yunho. "I can only smell Jongho" said Yeosang expressionlessly. "Urgh! Excepting him" said Seonghwa, "wait a second...*sniffing*....yeah...I can sense them..." said Yeosang. "Yes, we have to organise everything to trap them, and make sure that they can't escape." order Seonghwa. "Ok!" said Yeosang.
Seonghwa and Yunho went outside the castle, towards the garden. "MAKE EVERYTHING RRADY!! THREE HUMANS WILL BE COMING! MAKE SURE TO TRAP THEM AND DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!!" ordered Yunho in the air. Within a fraction of seconds, every statues present there started to move, stared to organise themselves along the walls of the castle. Trees and plants started to move their extensions, clearing the paths, removed their extensions from the huge entry gate to the castle. "We are waiting for you guys to come~" said Seonghwa while smirking.

"Yeosang!!!" screamed San calling Yeosang. Yeosang quickly teleported to San's room. "Yes San, did you call me?" polity asked Yeosang. "Yes! Teleport to where the humans are and quickly update me about their appearance and everything!" order San. "As you say." said Yeosang. With that Yeosang vanished.

YEOSANG POV:

I teleported near their presence. The first thing to hear was a scream of a deep voiced boy... extremely deep voiced. He was calling another boy, named 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜...? I guess. Then suddenly another boy responded, probably Wooyoung himself, "Hey! I'm here!!" . Hmm, his voice is nice and cute. San will be happy to know. I slowly went near, peeked and looked at them to have a look of their faces. To be honest, the boy named 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜, is really handsome, the deep voiced boy's face was also very handsome and when he smiled it would be the best ever scenery one could see. There was another boy, handsome just like the other two, but he was way too short. By his appearance, he was smart, intelligent maybe a bit dumb. Overall they appeared an ideal prey for my brothers. The tallest boy, the one with the deep voice, notice our castle. Yes!. They noticed it. It was finally the time to capture them by attracting them towards our castle. I quickly teleported inside the castle and informed our special gurads that they are about to enter. The guards quickly rearranged themselves nicely. I again quickly teleported to San's room. "San!!" I huffed, "they..." . "What 'they'? Tell me what you saw." he demanded. I smirked. "I saw all the three of them. One of the boy's name is Wooyoung." I said. "Wooyoung?~" repeated San in a lusty manner. "the other boy's name I'm not able to know" I apologised. "How does he looks?" asked San. "Wooyoung?" I said, "Extremely handsome, perfect for you to prey on..." I said with a smile. "The rest two are also good looking--" I said, "Who's good looking?" interrupted Yunho with Seonghwa. "The other two boys." I said "one is very tall, like you Yunho, and he's also very handsome, especially cute with he smiles or laughs" I said "Hmm, tall, handsome and cute?" said Yunho with a smirk. "And the other?" asked Seonghwa. "The other is handsome, intelligent, smart...but," I stopped, "but?" questioned Seonghwa, "he's short..." I completed. "Hah! Short? I like short boys~" said Seonghwa with a devilish smile.

END OF YEOSANG POV.

Suddenly they heard the main gate of the castle creak open, follow by a loud exciting scream of a deep voiced boy. "I think they came." said Yeosang. "Yes!! They came...let's welcome them~" said San , not in a normal voice, but in a demonic voice, harsh- husky- cold- vibrating voice along with a devilish smile appearing accross his face.
.
.
.
.
.
𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶~
.
.
.
.
.
𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞? 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪? 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤? 𝕠𝕣...

I know it's very weird, but please bare with it. I'm not a good or experienced writter. Please don't hate my story. Please comment if you have any confusion. I'm once again sorry for this weird type of chapter.🙏🙏