Chapter 5

WOOYOUNG POV:

"Hey guys, what's that?..." said Mingi. I and Hong hyung turned to the direction Mingi was indicating.

....

We saw a paved path, leading to a huge gate. We slowly approached their, since it was dark we couldn't see anything properly. "Mingi! Give me your torch!" I whisper screamed. "Here, Woo..." He handed me the torch. It was a huge steel gate, led to an area, probably to some mansion or something. Mingi in excitement touched the gate and push it a little. "Hey Mingi! Don't touch!--" said Hong. The next moment the gate creak opened. "Oh my God! It leads to a huge castle!!" screamed Mingi out of excitement. "Mingi! Stop being a child! Behave yourself!" Hongjoongh scolded. "Mingi don't enter in someone's private property!!" I said. But Mingi wasn't in the mood to listen to us, he just went inside. We were forced to follow him in order to catch him. The moment we stepped inside the area, something felt weird...it felt like something is moving, but what? I didn't feel safe. "Hyung! Mingi! I'm not feeling good, let's retreat!!" I requested them. They agreed. But... the moment we turned back to exit, the gate quickly closed before we could reach it, with an irritating creaking sound. The creepers of plants and trees started to wrap around the gate with the speed of light. Within the blink of an eye, the gate was completely covered with creepers of wild plants and trees, it didn't look like the gate opened a second ago or was cleaned in 10 years... We were literally terrified... The time, along with weather started changing rapidly! We were not able to understand what the hell was happening. With a fraction of seconds, the sky turned bright but was fully covered with black dark clouds, the light was, like it was evening... And as if a dangerous storm was about to come, anytime... Mingi had already started to cry like a child. "What the heck is happening guys!!" I asked screaming. "How could we know Woo?!" said Hongjoongh screaming in response. "We have to climb and jump off the gate!!" I screamed. "Yes! Let's go! Quick!" screamed Hongjoongh. Before I could even move an inch, my legs got freezed.....yes, my legs got f**kin freez!.... "Urgh!! Guys!! My legs!!...I can't move!!" I cried. "What? Don't joke Woo!" screamed Mingi, "I'M NOT JOKING MINGI!! ITS REALLY FREEZED...!!" I cried loudly. The very next moment, my rest of the body also started to freez, I slowly lost control...my head is aching, my whole body started to pain... "I can't t-tolerate t-the pain a-anymore..." I started tearing, "we are coming! Don't worry..." said Hongjoongh. But... suddenly their legs got attacked my the strong, long creepers of trees and they were hanging upside down with a blink of an eye. "AHHH!!" screamed Mingi, "WOOYOUNG!!" screamed Hongjoongh. We were...𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙... Very badly 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙.
"Oh! Look what we got~" someone said behind me...I couldn't even flinch since my whole body was out of my control.

END OF POV

"Hey! Who the hell are you?! And what's going on?!!" screamed Hongjoongh furiously. "Shut up your f**kin mouth you little piece of human!!" yelled Seonghwa while approaching them. "Ahhhh! Put me down!!...p-please...I-I'm scared..." Mingi shouted while sobbing. "Don't cry~ I'll take care of you~" said Yunho while placing his face dangerously close to his face upside down face while tracing his face with his hands on Mingi's face from neck to forehead. "Don't touch me you piece of sh*t!!" Mingi cried out, trying to warn him. Yunho just chuckled evilly. On the other hand, Wooyoung's condition was very poor, neither he was not able to speak or move. San slowly approached Wooyoung. Woo could clearly hear someone's footsteps on the soft grass coming towards him. San stopped right behind Wooyoung's neck... Wooyoung could very confidently feel his strong cold breaths behind his neck which sent chills down his spine. "Hmm...your blood....your fless....your body.... smells so delicious... I want to have a nice feast...~" said San smirking devilishly. Seonghwa snapped, and both Mingi and Hongjoongh fell on the ground. San also stopped using his psychic powers on Wooyoung. 'Oh no...no..no..nooo!! Not again...' thought Jongho while stalking down a window at the garden. 'Again human!... How can I save them?!' said Jongho within himself. "JONGHO!!" screamed San calling Jongho. After 2 mins Jongho came. "Yes hyung..." said Jongho. "Take them inside to individual rooms..." ordered San , "keep 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 boy near my 𝘮𝘺 room~" .
"W-wait! N-no..." said Wooyoung in protest. "Hah?! Excuse me?~ Is someone going against my decision??" asked San while stepping closer to Wooyoung, while Woo started to back off. "N-no, I-I mean... W-we have to g-go..." said Woo backing off until his back hit the wall. "Hmm... But I'm not letting you to go anywhere, from now on your are mine!! Only mine!!" screamed San at Wooyoung. He just shivered infront of San. "Remember this words... otherwise..." said San while moving close to his face, near his ears, "you'll be punished...~" San said while harshly biting Woo's ear lobe. "TAKE THEM INSIDE!!" ordered San to Jongho. "Come with me." said Jongho, in a rather polite tone.
Wooyoung was just traumatized, not able to move, nor breadth, or anything...
Hongjoongh came and pulled Wooyoung with him with Jongho and Mingi. "Hey! You tall boy! Come with me I need to talk to you!" said Yunho while grabbing Mingi's wrist. "Wh-what the h---" started Mingi, "Shut up! And follow me!" yelled Yunho. Yunho took Mingi away leaving Jongho, Hongjoongh and Wooyoung behind. "Hah! It's hardly been a few minutes they got trapped, and Yunho already started to prey on one of them~" chuckled Seonghwa while approaching the three humans, two of them were shaking dangerously out of fear. "what happened? Why are you two shivering?~" asked Seonghwa while moving his face between Wooyoung and Hongjoongh. They both flinched. "Hmm...so what's your name?" said Seonghwa to Hongjoongh, movie his face down to reach his height. "H-hongjoong..." shuttered Hong. Seonghwa just hummed in response. "Jongho, he will be staying with me, in MY room." Seonghwa said while smirking. "Ex-excuse m-me?" Hongjoongh asked in disbelief. Seonghwa just stared at him, not responding. Suddenly he grabbed his hands and disappeared.

WOOYOUNG POV

I was the only one there, not mentioning Jongho. I heard someone's footsteps coming closer, not wasting another second I quickly asked Jongho, "please t-take me t-to my r-room..." I said in a rather begging tone. Then we started to walk towards my room, while walking away I heard that bastard to chuckle. I sighed in relief.
I reached my room, and bided Jongho a small thanks and entered my room. The moment I closed the door of my room...I yelled...I didn't believe my eyes....
.
.
.
.
.
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓾𝓷~
.
.
.
.
.
𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞? 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞? 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕? 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖? 𝕠𝕣...

Another weird chapter from my weird mind😖😖. I'm sorry if I have disappointed some of you😖🙏.