Chapter 7

WOOYOUNG POV

We were eating peace fully. I noticed that Jongho was giggling while talking with another inhuman boy, probably Yeosang. Wow! He was...blushing? Hmm...he loved Yeosang, and Yeosang was so soft with him. Suddenly I felt uneasy, started to look around to figure out what actually was weird. When I turned to the right side, my eyes met with the fierce eyes of that demon named San. Right now, he looked so...𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟? Shit! I was going to be dead tonight. He never blinked. His eyes were literally glued to mine. Wait...am I observing him?! I quickly turned away my face to the opposite direction, still felt his intense stare on me. I suddenly started to feel a source of strong cold breaths behind my neck, it sent chills down my spine. I shivered a little and got strong visible goosebumps.
"Are you done hyung?" asked Jongho earning a small flinch from me. "Y-yes" I quickly said. He took the plates away in the sink. I was about to get up from my chair, but got held by my wrists and was pulled back to my sit. "Where are you going without my permission?" asked San in an annoyed tone. "Go-going to s-sleep...." I cautiously answered. "It's not that late, I want to talk with you~" he said seductively. 'But I don't want to talk to you, YOU BASTARD!!' I mentally yelled at him while cursing him. "What? 'Bastard' huh?" he said smirking. "Y-you can read minds?!" I asked him shooked and scared at the same time. "Yes! And now you're in a big trouble you human!" he yelled and I flinched. The lights again started to flicker. I'm dead. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and walked to somewhere. On our way, I had already started to cry a bit and was panicked like hell. After a minute we reached a huge room with a king sized bed, probably his room. Suddenly my whole body started to become out of my control.

No! Not again please!

I then started to move forward until my knees touched the edge of the bed, and slowly started to turn on the opposite side. Of course it wasn't happening within my control. San was controlling me. He was controlling me with his insane powerful psychic powers. My whole body started to pain very much...my head...urgh! It's about to burst! I can't endure it... Then I suddenly got an idea, since I can't talk physically, but I can talk mentally since he can read minds... 'SAN!! PLEASE LET ME GO' I tried to shout through my head. "Shut up! It just started! Don't make me angrier!" the male said warning me. I suddenly fell on the bed on the opposite side. He pinned both of my hands on the side of my face, though I was under his psychic powers. The pain grew more and more. I saw everything in the room started to fly. Then I saw ... His eyes bleeding? He came closer... and closer...untill his lips touched my neck. I felt myself to blush at that touch... Then... all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my neck... Oh god! 'San please stop it!' I said mentally, 'I'm extremely sorry!' I pleased... 'Please let me go... I can't endure this pain...' was the last thing I thought. He stopped. Yes he stopped. But... not by himself, someone came... It's Yunho?

END OF POV

A few moments ago~

"Urgh! My head's paining..." said Yeosang while holding his head. "Urgh! Mine too..." said Yunho slightly massaging his head. Then suddenly the spoon with which Hongjoongh was eating, started to fly. "OH GOD!! WHAT THE HECK!!" Hong screamed. "Lower your volume!!" yelled Seonghwa at Hongjoongh. "Did San hyung over used his powers on Wooyoung hyung...?" asked Jongho with worried in his eyes. "Maybe..." carelessly replied Yunho.  "Please save my friend!" pleaded Hongjoongh to Seonghwa, "His like my brother..." he said while joing his hands infront of the latter. "Hmm... What will I get in return?~" asked Seonghwa in an evil tone. "Anything! Please help him first" pleaded again Hongjoongh. "Fine, but I want my reward afterwards." said Seonghwa smirking. "Yeah..." replied Hong worriedly think about the consequences. "Wait I'll come too." aded Yunho. "Ok, Yeosang take them to their rooms, we'll come later, afterwards." said Seonghwa to Yeosang, who nodded.
With that they proceded to San's room. Deep inside, they both were growing scared with each step they took close to San's room. "You go first." said Seonghwa to Yunho, "Nooo! You first! I want to die!" replied Yunho. "Me too" said Seonghwa. "Urgh! Let's open together, ok?" suggested Yunho to Seonghwa who nodded.
1....2....3....!!
They opened the door... Everything in the room was flying... San was on top of Wooyoung, mercilessly sucking his blood. Seonghwa could very clearly feel Wooyoung's condition, though he had no expression on his face since he was under San's control....
"Stop him!!" Yunho screamed. "You try please, I don't want my neck to get squeezed again!" pleaded Seonghwa. "You!!!" Yunho glared at him. Yunho quickly went to San and pulled him up with him. "San please control yourself!! You'll kill him!!" Yunho tried to convince. "He tried to mess with me, dared to make me ANGRY!!" said San screaming at the end. "Leave him!!" Seonghwa tried to protest, "In this way you'll kill him and you won't get any other human, try to think..." said Seonghwa cautiously. "Yeah! Your right!" San said while turning his head to meet an unconscious Wooyoung. "I'm letting you go but I promise next time I won't let go!" said San furiously grabbed Woo's collar. "Go to sleep! Will talk tomorrow!" ordered San to Seonghwa and Yunho. They nodded and went away. San slowly licked the leftover blood of Wooyoung on his lips. "Tasty~" growled the male and slowly proceed to Wooyoung and again slowly started to suck his blood, earning a soft moan from the unconscious boy under him. "I think I'm... obsessed with your blood and your presence~" said San grinning. "Good night baby~ A new morning is waiting for you~" said the demon while placing a kiss in the bitten place of the unconscious boy's neck, who slowly blushed in his dreams. San slowly chuckled and slept beside him.

Seonghwa and Yunho returned to their respective rooms. "Good night" they to each other.

Yunho just went and was drifted to sleep beside Mingi while sighed in relief. But Yunho in the next moment hugged Mingi and tried to cuddle with him. Mingi didn't resist since he was afraid that his condition will also be same as of Wooyoung if he tried.

Seonghwa came and opened his door. He saw Hongjoongh trying to act to sleep. 'Keep your mind blank! Keep your mind black!' thought Hongjoongh. "Urgh! Shut up!" said Seonghwa in an annoyed tone, "I can still hear your mind" he said rolling his eyes. "I'm tired, I'll take my reward on some other day. I want to cuddle for just now.." he said sounding tired. Seonghwa slowly wrapped his hands around Hongjoongh who's back was facing him. They both were drifted to sleep.

Yeosang and Jongho as usual, alredy cuddled to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶~
.
.
.
.
.
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕟? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘? 𝕆𝕣...

It's wierd! I know 😭😖. I haven't developed the skills how to write ThAt kind of parts, sorry 😅. If any confusion please comment.
AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE~
See y'all 😘