Chapter 8

Next morning~

"Urgh! My body...it hurts like hell... Like I had worked out a lot...oh my-" Wooyoung yawned as he woke up and noticed San sleeping beside him, like an angle. "How can someone so evil can sleep like an angle" Woo thought to himself. Then flashbacks of night night striked his head, and he blushed hard as well as felt angry and scared. Suddenly he felt San was about to wake up, so he quickly regained his sleeping posture. San woke up and saw Wooyoung was still sleeping, but he knew that he wasn't. San slowly reached Wooyoung's ears and whispered "don't act... I know you are awake~" said San slowly kissing his ear. As a result, Wooyoung unknowingly flinched. "Get up! And get out of my room!" yelled San at Wooyoung. "Y-yes, I-Im sorry..." Wooyoung quickly went out.

WOOYOUNG POV

'Urgh! Bastar-' I started to curse San but as soon as I remembered that San can read his mind, I stopped.
"Ok...so whaete am I supposed to do..?" I sighed. "Good morning hyung!" Jongho exclaimed happily. "Oh, morning Jongho..." I replied. "Hongjoongh hyung and Mingi hyung already woke up and have already started to do their chores." Jongho completed and I started at him with confusion. "Chores...? We have to work?!" I asked him confused. "Yes, but it's minor, nothing major... Like they are doing gardening. Cutting the wild weeds of plants... And I think, San hyung order me to tell you that you have to clean his room regular, without any mistakes..." Jongho said. I sighed and turned to do my works, but got pulled by the younger. "Be careful, please don't touch his personal things without his consent..." he said with a slight warning toned. "Don't worry, I'm aware of these things..." I replied with a soft smile.
"Uh! Let's get work Wooyoung! You'll get out of here soon!" I tried to cheer myself up. While walking down the hallways, I looked outside to get a of outside view. I saw that demon walking in the backyard with his so called brothers. He looked so fine, handsome.... "Woo! Stop" I yelled at myself who was insanely blushing. I ignored this feelings and proceeded towards his room to clean. I opened his room and entered. As soon as I entered, I saw a small shelf of books of different colours with attracted me. Last night I hadn't noticed that. I slowly went near. "Jongho told me not to touch his personal things, these are books, it's not something personal.... should I read..? Yes I should!" I told myself. I took out the red coloured book, it was attractive. I opened it and started to read...:
𝑰 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏... 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 1 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍, 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐--

"WOOYOUNG!!" someone screamed, and I know who's it...

Fᴜᴄᴋ... I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ...

I turned my head to meet a furious and angry San. The lights started to flicker... I'm scared...
He started to move closer... and closer...
I backed off... and backed off...
We both didn't break the eye contact. His eyes colour changed... brown to red... He is a total demon...

"Didn't Jongho tell you not to touch my things without my concent?!" he yelled at me. I had already started to tear up. "Y-yes, b-but I thought i-it was just a s-story bo-book..." I replied, trying to defend myself while backing off. Suddenly I collided against the cold wall behind me. Within a blink of an eye, he trapped me between his hands. "You have really pissed me off you piece of sh*t" he grinned looking into my eyes. When was talking, I noticed his fangs, which send a shiver doen my spine. He came closer and... ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ?!
I couldn't react...
Was he in love with me? No! Don't think stupid! He stopped kissing me and attacked my neck and started to suck my blood. It was completed torture. My legs felt weak more and more. He suddenly threw me on his bed, pinned my wrists down and continued sucking my blood. I couldn't scream. I wanted to scream very loudly but came to know that I was under his control. He slided his hands under my shirt and started to roam about. His icy cold hands gave me strong chills. I hated this. I didn't enjoy this. I was being humiliated. I felt warm liquid flow down from my eyes. I knew I am crying. Yes I was! His hands reached my thighs and felt it getting squeezed by his strength. I felt the pain in my thighs. He was sucking my blood like crazy. I felt my vision slowly getting blurred. I passed out.

END OF POV

San was becoming crazy about Wooyoung's body's each and every part. His blood making him more and more insane. San stopped sucking his blood to kiss Wooyoung's lips but saw him unconscious. "Why do you always get unconscious?!" San complained annoyed. He lick the leftover blood from Wooyoung's neck. "Hmm...I don't how much you read this dairy, but I won't let to read more." San sighed and went away, leaving the door open behind him.

Hongjoongh and Mingi were doing their chores when suddenly they saw the other two demon approaching them, laughing at them. "Are you two doing your work nicely?" asked Seonghwa while moving to Hongjoongh. "Yes! We are!" answered Hong a bit annoyed. "Okok" said Yunho laughing. They both went away. "Hyung, when will we get out of here?" asked Mingi in a bit sad tone. "Don't worry, we will get out of here. Let's make plan." said Hongjoongh trying to cheer Mingi up. "Ok, but first let's find out Wooyoung." Mingi said, the latter hummed in agreement.
They entered the castle. On their way, they met Jongho. "Hey Jongho! Do you know where is Wooyoung?" Hong asked Jongho. "I think he is in San hyung's room." Jongho replied. "Oh ok, thanks" said Mingi happily. "I hope Wooyoung is ok..." Hongjoongh said a bit worried. "I also..." Mingi replied, sounding tensed. They reached San's room, the door was open. They both slowly peaked inside and saw Wooyoung unconscious. They quickly ran towards their friend. "W-wooyoung! Hey g-get up!" Hongjoongh cried out. "Hyung... What's that...?" Mingi said pointing towards Wooyoung's neck. "I think San has done it..." Hongjoongh said sadly. After a moment, Wooyoung opened his eyes to meet Hongjoongh's worried eyes. He knew, if he acted more sadly, his hyung will be even more sad. He didn't wanted to concern them too much about him. Wooyoung got up with a soft fake smile on his face. "H-hey hyung..." Woo said. "What happened to you Woo, why were you unconscious?" asked Mingi in a bit sad tone. "Oh, nothing, I was a bit resting with... San..." Woo replied trying to be happy. "What?!" they both screamed together. "Did you fell for him?!" Mingi asked suprised. "Of course not idiot!" Woo replied a bit annoyed but, blushed a slight at their comment. "He pulled me with him...and I feel asleep as I was a bit tired since yesterday..." he said trying to be confident. "Oh I see..." said Hongjoongh in agreement. "You two go... I'll come later after completing my chores..." Woo said a bit tired. "Ok Woo." said Hongjoongh.
They both went away, leaving Woo on the bed.
"I need to be more careful... Urgh!" Woo said while cursing him mentally. "But about the things written on that dairy...?" Woo thought to himself. 'I once again failed to become human...' this constantly running through his head. "He failed to become human..? What does that mean?" Woo started to thought deeply. "Whatever, I'll figure it out later" he said as he shrugged. He got up and started to clean San's room, now being more careful.
.
.
.
.
.
'𝓘 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷'~
.
.
.
.
.
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕒𝕟? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕟? 𝕆𝕣....

Hi guys!! Another weird chapter 😅✨🥀