Chapter 3

Next day~
"Let's go guys. We're already late, we should have left around 6 and it's already 6:45..." sighed Wooyoung.
The three of them got inside Wooyoung's car. "Urgh!!" whined Mingi. "Chill bro~" comforted Hongjoongh. "What happened hyung?" asked Wooyoung. "Nothing, just Mingi being Mingi" sighed Hongjoongh.

After a few hours, they stopped at a restaurant for breakfast.

"God! I'm sooooo hungry!!!" screamed Mingi out of hunger.  "Yeah we're also. Stop screaming." said Hongjoongh. "So, what should we eat...?" asked Woo. "Umm...egg toast? Or pan cakes??" suggested Hong. "I want pancakes!!" screamed Mingi. "Urgh!! Ok..." sighed and laughed Woo. Then he ordered their breakfast. After completing their breakfast, Hong and Mingi were talking rest while Woo went to pay the bill. While paying the bill, Woo asked to the cashier, "Umm...do you know any shortcut to the north-west forests??". On hearing the name of north-west forests, the cashier started trembling. "N-north-west f-fo-forests?!" said the casheir trembling. "Yes, what's so scary about that place?" asked Woo with confusion, scared a little at the same time. "S-sir, please don't go t-ther!!..." pleaded the cashier to Woo, "for God's sake please don't go there...!!" said the casheir. "Why? What happened there? Tell me!!" demanded Woo. "S-si-r th-that place isn't good to visit...you will not return alive!! Sir please don't go there!" warned the cashier to Woo. "Then tell me wha--" said Woo but got cut off, "I-I h-have some work to do, bye sir.." with that the cashier went away, out of the store, running. "Wa-wait, te-ll me!! Why we shouldn't go there!!!" screamed Woo. After sometime, he went to his friends inside the car. "Woo....is everything alright?..." cautiously asked Hong, "yeah , actually--....no , nothing, everything's alright" said Woo with a fake smile. 'No! I can't say them what happened... otherwise they won't agree to go any further....and...I have promised my grandpa to complete his last wish!! I can't back away!' thought Woo.

After a few more hours of a long journey~

They were driving through a dense forest. "I think this is the forest we were searching for..." said Woo.
"Urgh!! What a long journey!~" said Mingi while stretching himself. "Yeah!" said Hong. "How much time is left for us to reach there..." yawned Mingi. Woo started "Umm...I think 3 more hours--" the car started jerking, "Oh God!! Whats happening?!!" screamed asked Hong. "I don't know hyung!! I serviced the car just a week ago!!--" said Woo and with some more jerks the car stopped harshly. "Urgh! Sh*t!!" cursed Woo. The car came to a complete standstill. "What now?" asked Woo to them. "I don't..." said Mingi worriedly, "we have to simply walk" said Hong emotionlessly. "What?!" screamed asked Woo and Mingi. "Yes! We have no other choice" said Hong. "But we have  too many luggages!!" whined Mingi, "Yes hyung~" pouted Woo. "Woo we don't have any choice..." said Hongjoongh worriedly.

WOOYOUNG POV:

"We'll only take the equipment with us, investigate the forest as much we can, then return here..." said Hong, "yeah, that's a good idea..." said Woo and Mingi. We got down the car, pushed it to the side to park it properly. "Yeah, it's a good place to park" said Mingi, panting. "Let's go" I said. The moment I started to walk with them with the equipments, I suddenly got strong chills down my spine...I really can't explain that...'Woo!! Don't think negative!' I tried to encourage myself. I looked at my watch, it is 3:45 pm. Urgh I'm so sleepy. I yawned a bit. "Woo, are you sleepy?" giggled Mingi. "Yeah a bit..." I said, "Then don't be, we have so many things to do, isn't it?" said Hong. "Yes hyung~" I pouted. After a few hours, I suddenly got strange signals on my radar, I instantly called Hong and Mingi. "Guys!! Look!! I got some strange signals!" I said while catching their attention. "Great Woo, let me inform the branch a bit..." said Hong. "Hmm...ok" said Mingi. "I'm going a bit far to investigate..." I said, "ok but be careful, it's a dense forest" said Hong. "Yes Woo, be careful, there are ghosts in the jungle~" said Mingi, trying to scare me. "Yeah! There are ghosts in the jungle~" I mimiced him in a cartoon way. With that I went a bit far, I again check my watch, it was 6:21 pm. "Urgh, darkness is about to come" I worriedly convinced myself. After a few more minutes, it was almost complete darkness. Suddenly Mingi and Hong came running, calling my name, "hey Woo, where are you?" screamed Mingi. "Hey! I'm here" I screamed in response. "Oh god , I told you not to go too far--" Hong tried to complete but Mingi had interrupted, "hey guy, what's that?..." said Mingi. I and Hong turned to that direction Mingi was indicating, and the next thing we saw, was beyond our imagination....
.
.
.
.
𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭~
.
.
.
.
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖?...𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖?...𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖? 𝕆𝕣....