• CHAPTER 2 •

A New Place

Personalities in the Dark

"Is it better?" He retreated from the wall to examine the framed family photo.

"The angel's a little off." Gon replied.

Killua leaned on the wall again, fixing, turning, and again fixing the photo atop their LCD's location. "Now?"

"Beautiful." Killua looked down at his lover to see him looking closely at him. He leaned on the ladder again and rolled his eyes.

"You're not even focusing, are you?"

"How would I when you're in only frickin 'elastic shorts and a white big tee? Your ass's gleaming." Killua's heat prickled up to his cheeks. He wanted to curse him out and leave, but he couldn't climb down the ladder without making a fool of himself now. "Lean again. I wanna see your muscles stretch."

"Why did I accept to love a pervert again?" Gon grinned.

And suddenly, Gon's hand-stretched to touch Killua's curvy hips. The albino almost lost balance. "Gon!"

He wanted to get down without worrying about breaking an ankle or even falling into Gon's arms because that's embarrassing - and he knows that Gon's aiming for that.

"Daddy?" Killua almost jumped out of fear at Elie's sudden sleepy call. His footing was mislocated and the ladder fell backward. Right on time, his hands wrapped Gon's neck and sensed Gon's hands touch his thighs to wrap them around his waist. "Hey, there. I gotcha."

Killua groaned so loud.

In a second, Elie's startled face popped into the living room's entryway. He looked puzzled and worried as if he heard an injured cat meowing.

"Morning, chubs." Gon said.

"Is everything okay?" Elie, while rubbing his eyes, said. He seemed to eye both their parent's positions and the fallen ladder but he didn't say a single thing about it. Only blushing.

"Mhm! Are you excited about starting the first day in New York?"

Elie's cheeks darkened. Despite Killua's struggles to free himself, he fully vanished from their conversation.

He's so embarrassed to be caught up in a position like this in front of his son. "Gon." Once he hid his face in Gon's nape, he mumbled. "Let me off, or you'll regret it when I do that to you." He added emphasis on 'that'.

Gon smiled widely at Elie's confused expression, "Elie, Killua and you will be going to register you into your new school. Behave and go have a bath before breakfast."

Furthermore, he turned his head towards Killua's fluffy hair and took a big sniff. Killua's body shivered and Gon muttered, "And you, stop seducing me if you hate what I'm doing. You're sore but woke up early to hang a photo, leaving me alone in bed." Killua jumped when he felt Gon's hands squeezing his ass instead of holding his legs.

"You-"

"Elie's not here."

Killua took a look around, cheeks on fire. He was slightly panting, sucking on breath because of Gon's teasing. "Motherfucker."

"Yeah, I'm fucking you till no end."

"I-"

"Go get ready. I'll make breakfast today."

Killua kicked his leg and pushed Gon's shoulders away from him, but the older man didn't budge. They didn't exchange any form of words, but Killua resigned with a sigh and gave Gon a peck. Soon, Gon put him down and Killua retreated to their room without a second glance.