11.

When they landed back on the resistance base medical personnel came rushing in grabbing Finn and putting him on a stretcher

When they landed back on the resistance base medical personnel came rushing in grabbing Finn and putting him on a stretcher. They all rushed Him into the building to try and heal him as much as they could.

Sage just stood on the platform. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her whole body ached, she felt like she could collapse right there on the ground. Her heart ached the most, as she let everything hit her at once. Han's death, Finns condition, everything that kylo told her, about Luke being her father.

"Sage?"

When sage looked up she could see Leia standing there with a sad expression on her face. Sage walked forward as Leia took her into a tight hug. Sage couldn't hold it in any longer as she cried into leias embrace "I'm sorry" she whispered through soft sobs "I couldn't save him"

"Shh it's okay... your home now" Leia said in a low voice "I've got you honey"

"Is it true?....am I really his daughter?"

Leia pulled away and wiped the tears from sage's face. She laid her hands on her cheeks and looked at the girl for a moment taking in all her features. She's grown up so much sense the last time she's seen her. "Yes"

Sage took a step back as her heart became heavy and it became difficult to breathe.

"When my son destroyed Luke's temple and ran off to join snoke and the first order he took you with him. Luke spent months trying to find you. he went from Star destroyer to star destroyer looking for you or any information as to where you were......that is until he found a file on one of the ships..."Leia took in a deep breathe "empire prisoners who were killed by kylo ren....." She said with tears in her eyes "honey we thought we lost you..... Luke he couldn't take the pain, he felt like he failed you... both of you, so he vanished"

"Why can't I remember" sage said through soft sobs "as hard as I try I can't remember him, or you, or even Han" more tears flowed as she said his name.

"Your father will help you" Leia took sages hand "we will help you.... You've been alone for so long sage. But you found us and we aren't letting you go"

"Thank you" sage said slightly smiling through her tears. She's waited seven years to find her family, and now that she's finally found it, she can't even remember it. She thought that once someone found her it would all come back, but it didn't.

"Ma'am C3-PO will not stop going on about an R2 unit, I need you to come with me" a resistance fighter said running up to he pair

"I'll be right there" Leia said

"No go on, I'll be right there I need to find someone anyway" sage said. Leia smiled hugging sage one last time

"You know he wouldn't stop worrying about you" Leia said knowing exactly who sage was referring to.

"Oh really" sage said now smiling

"Don't go getting any ideas now" Leia said turning around "I know that face"