35.

"I know it's a rough ride! But Stay locked on sages course!" Poe said as he lead the resistance fleet to exegol to defeat the final order

"I know it's a rough ride! But Stay locked on sages course!" Poe said as he lead the resistance fleet to exegol to defeat the final order. Once they arrived to the godforsaken planet they were meet with hundreds on star destroyers lined up hovering above the ground next to one another "holy shit look at that fleet" Poe muttered to himself. He looked to the ground to see Skywalker's x-wing was landed next to a strange looking temple. He knew sage was in there and his heart sank even lower knowing what she was up against.

Poe spent to long worrying before a blast came from his left "damn it" he yelled out "welcome to exegol"

  X

As sage lowered deeper into the sith temple her heart beat began to pick up in speed. She was practically having a heart attack as she walked past giant sculptures and saw lightning striking all around in the distance. She continued to walk through until she came up on a giant throne room, The dark throne of the sith itself at the end of it. She got chills just looking at the ominous structure

"Long have I waited" a sickly dark voice came from behind sage. When the girl turned around palpatine stood there staring at her, being held up by hundreds of different wires. He had a dark smile plastered on his face. "For my grandchild to come home"

Sages face contorted with confusing looking up at the puppet of a man "you sent ochi to kill me"

"I never wanted you dead, I wanted you here.... Empress palpatine" he held out a sickly thin finger pointing it to the giant throne "you will take the throne, it is your birth right to rule here. It is in your blood, our blood"

"You are no family of mine..... I have not come to lead the sith, I have come to end them"

"As a Jedi?.... Like your father"

"Yes and his father before him"

"Nooo, your hatred, your anger.... You want to kill me.... Just like they did" he smiled evilly "and that child, is what I want.... You kill me and my spirit will pass into you as all the sith live in me...... you will be empress and we will be one" a loud boom came from above as the ceiling above them opened up to reveal the fleet of star destroyers. Fighter pilots flew all around them trying to take them down. Sage felt Poes presents up there and she knew he was probably up fighting like hell, like he always does.

X

"Those thrusters are hot. How are we doing?" Poe said referring to the fleet of star destroyers that where rising from the ground as he zoomed through the air

"We're gonna blow our way in and take out that nav tower" Finn said as he was attacking by foot atop the main star destroyer. Him and sylvie both fought hard taking out troopers left and right before then finally blowing up the side of the ship taking out the tower "nice one Finn!" Poe yelled out "that signal is down but not for long!"