17.

Sage walked into the falcon as it rained outside

Sage walked into the falcon as it rained outside. She was desperate to contact the resistance and see how they were doing. She looked down at the beacon on her wrist as she thought of poe and how he lectured her the night before she left about bringing it just in case something happened and she needed to find them. She missed the pilot more and more as she thought about him and the way she felt around him. There was no doubt in the girls mind that she had feelings for him.

"Still can't reach them?" Sage asked chewie who was working frantically to get any sort of signal

Still no... the wookie called out

"Alright keep at it, if you get through check there status and ask about Poe... and Finn, of course" sage said trying to make her feelings for the pilot sound less obvious

I'm sure your boyfriend is fine chewie teased

"He's not my boyfriend"

Then I think you better tell him that

She laughed at the wookie and walked out of the ship looking out over the stormy sea. The thunder rumbled as the rain poured around the falcon.

Suddenly the air around her began to shift again as the sound of the rain and thunder vanished. Kylo ren now stood before her.

"Why is the force connecting us?" Kylo asked "you an I?"

"murderous snake, your too late, you lost. I found my father and got my memories back"

"Did he tell you what happened?.... The night I destroyed the temple, did he tell you why?"

"You mean the night you turned on us? I know everything I need to know about you, traitor"

"You do? Ah, you do. You have that look in your eyes..... the one you always made when you were mad at me, like from the forest when you called me a monster"

"You are a monster"

Kylo took a step closer to her "yes I am, and your friends are about to learn that very soon"

"Don't you dare harm them"

the man then disappeared as sage was left wondering what was happening out there and worried for her resistance family.

As the day went on sage practiced swinging Luke's old lightsaber, her father reminded her of how to use the weapon to her advantage. She was always great when it came to combat, she was a natural like her mother.