Chapter Eleven

Josh's POV :
Woohoooo !!! She kissed my cheek. She freaking kissed my cheek. 😳😳
I'm the most happiest retard in the world 😍 !!! I could feel all types of shiver and around 101 hamsters running in my stomach. I'm trying to stay calm but I can't. Ryan honked once again 😒. Damn, this kid doesn't know the meaning of patience and without uttering a word we head outside. I tried putting my head down so that she doesn't see me blush like a crazy yet sweet lunatic goofball 🙈 Did that make sense o.O
Ryan helped me keep the luggage and spoke, "Let's get going the other guys are waiting for us"
Me and Lexi nodded in agreement and hopped in the car with Ry in the driver's seat, me next to him and Lex at the back. The car ride was silent like not the awkward types or maybe it was. I could feel Alexis was a little nervous, every now and then I kept glancing at the mirror just to make sure she was okay. I guess she caught me thrice staring at her..... Dammnnn 😛 I feel so awkward but can't help it !!! I'm attracted to her in a weird way. After 10 minutes we reached the Chris's house and saw the squad. We hopped off the car and Ryan spoke,
"So guys welcome to this unexpected trip and I'm your Sexy Tour Guide"
Everyone made weird faces except that bitch (Bree) and I just scoffed at his comment 😒 lame kiddo. Bree blurted out, "Okay, now tell us where the hell are we going" she seemed irritated 😑 I got angry and snapped at her, "Patience woman, he's telling us" she always gets on my nerves..!!! Ugghhh!!
"Okay so the plan is we are going to my farmhouse and it's like 2 kms from Tucson. So we can do camping plus trekking and shopping. Bazinga! All things in one place." - Ryan
"Damn, that's cool. At least some kind of change" - Jack
"Yeah, I'm excited...!!" - Madison
"We have two cars and we are 8 peeps so let's divide among ourselves into four and have a race till the farmhouse" - Chris
"Kewwwlll!!! Let the it be team Josh & team Ryan" - Sierra
"Challenge accepted!" I say with a smut smirk.
"Fine let's choose the group members. We choose one person at a time. You start." - Ryan
Bree who seemed to be bored all the time now started getting my attention. 😐 I'm no way choosing HER.
"Alexis" I just blurted out... I didn't even think before saying her name, damn now she is controlling my body too. 😚
"Jake" - Ryan
"Chris" - Me
"Madison" - Ryan, good one Ry. He knows that Jack has a thing for Madison and Sierra has a thing for Chris, so I'm gonna choose her next.
"Sierra" - Me, damn Sierra started blushing so bad when I winked at her and looked at Chris. Lol that kid doesn't even know what's happening.
"Bree." Ryan says blushing a little. Bree seemed a little sad since she was left out 😏 she deserves it. But maybe I think Ry likes Bree 😄. Ry throws the car key at me, we head towards are respective cars. I go close towards Alexis and whisper in her ear "Sit in the front" she shivers a bit and blushes but hides it with her hair. Aww so adorable ☺️ "You look cute when you blush" I say, making her blush even more 😍 We settle in our respective cars and Chris calls Jack and says, "By the time I count 3 both the cars will move. In 1 ..... 2 .... 3 !!!! The race is finally officially open." Both of us sped off with great speed. Tbh Ryan drives really well, like I'm but he is really good. Sierra says, "Hey guys I was wondering, if anyone one of the teams won what priority or price will they get."
"Shit, we guys actually forgot that part" Chris says.
"Maybe we could do this, the team that loses would have to make food or let's keep it simple arrange food for the rest, and entertain us the whole evening like we are literally gonna rape them by giving them crazy tasks." Alexis says, in the beginning she was a little shy but later sounded more confident.
"Woowwwiiieeee!!! Awesome idea." Sierra jumps in her seat. Chris chuckles and replies, "Great idea Lex, now Josh everything is on you. We need to win." I kinda felt jealous when he said Lex, woah I'm becoming way too possessive. After all it's just a pet name no big deal. 'No Chris likes Alexis that's why he said that' the devil says, 'don't listen to this cheapo, his's just s lame kiddo Chris is just being normal.' Aahhhh!!!!!! What's wrong with me??? Am I becoming a lunatic 😱 "Umm, Josh is everything okay? You didn't like the idea?" Lexi asked me with a sad tone getting me out of my crazy thoughts. I cooly reply, "No nothing like that, I love the idea. I'm just worried that Ryan is a better driver than me." 😄
"Aww it's okay, we're not pressurizing you Josh. It's just a race after all." Sierra says in a comforting tone while elbowing Chris. He replies, "Yeah bro, chill take a pill." Alexis giggles then says, "You guys are being so sweet, but Josh you have to win no matter what. I'm lazy to do works for them." After saying this she sticks her tongue out at me 😛. "Okay, let's do this team Josh we will win !!!" Sierra speaks and raises her hands in excitement and hits the roof of the car. All of us laugh and she giggles but Chris takes care of her hand. "We will win!!" 😏 I say loudly and look at Alexis who smiles at me. I give a wink and she blushes 😉. Chris calls Jack and tells him about the plan. After about 45 mins of driving and listening to music and crazy talks of Alexis and Sierra. Alexis and Sierra are crazy and their talks are even more crazier. Me and Chris kept rolling our eyes at them.
I felt my stomach growling "I'm hungry." I scream. "I'm hungry" Sierra says mimicking me. She asks if anyone has food. Alexis asks Chris to open a beige color suitcase and remove a blue color bag. I wonder what treasure it has. "Here you go milady." Chris says. "Thanks" Alexis replies. She opens the bag and OMG she had Oreo and skittles and chips. "OMG I love you Alexis" me and Sierra say at the same time, Alexis & Chris start laughing. Me and Sierra join them too. "So what do you want to eat Joshey-Bosey" Lexis says looking in the bag. I laugh at the nickname she gave me, then reply, "Oreo". Behind Sierra and Chris are chattering about random stuff and hogging. Now it's time to irritate Lex, she opens the packet and tries to hands me a oreo. I pout and say, "I'm driving Alexxiizzz feed me." She laughs then replies,"Okay" She feeds me and I feel so evilish 😈 after finishing a packet she told and says, "I'm tired of feeding you. You filthy animal you eat so much." and starts laughing. Listening to this comment we all start laughing. "Your my peasant. Feeedd mee feewwdd" I say. They all laugh and Sierra from no where stuff chips in my mouth. "Attack" Lexi screams, Chris stuffs skittles in my mouth and Lexi stuffs one Oreo. Damn these people, I'll take my revenge. 😠 I try hard to eat all the stuff and tbh it doesn't taste that bad. After swallowing everything I say, "Thanks a lot guys for feeding me. I'm full now." *smirk* 😏 Lexi and Sierra form their mouths in 'o' shape full and stare at me, where as on the Chris on the other hand smirks at me 😏. But these people didn't even realize that I was fricking driving a car😐. I glanced at Alexis and she seemed a little low, maybe she is feeling sad. Idk I'll talk to her later. Half an hour more 😆 and I'm still ahead of Ryan. "Woohhhoo!! We have chances to win guys" I say.
"Yaaaaayyy!!" Sierra and Lexis say at the same time, and both of them say jinx together. Then they look at each other for 2 secs then burst out laughing. "Crazy girls" Chris says. Chris's mom calls, we all become silent and he speaks to her. After around 10 mins of chatting and telling that he is fine and stuff he keeps the phone and sighs. Sierra asks what happened and he says "Aah! Nothing just normal talks you know, my mom giving me lecture to be careful and bla bla ..."
I see Ryan trying to race. No way it's not happening 😵. I raise my speed and overtook many car and decreased my speed until there was no site of Ryan's car. Phew. 😌 "Hey look ! That's Ryan's car right" Alexis says. "Ohhhh!! Noo!!!! He took a shortcut I guess. Fudge!!" I say. "Josh there is an ambulance coming try going behind, overtake them and it's only 15 mins remaining." Alexis says enlightening me. 😃 As soon as the ambulance passed I turned the wheel and drove behind it. I was kinda sweating profusely, Alexis understood my furiousness and increased the AC fan speed. It felt like those cliché movie scene, where the hero is trying to win something and his love helps him out. Do I really like Alexis? This is not the time to think all this, okay we got this Josh just 5 more mins then we reach the farmhouse. I see Ryan at the back, he is trying his level best to overtake me. 😏 I'm not gonna let him. Oh la la !!! We are gonna reach soon. "How far are we?" Sierra asks out curiosity, "Umm, about some few minutes away." I reply. I increase my speed and there we could see the big gigantic farmhouse. Damn I really missed this place. I park near the entrance we hop outside. We wait till Ryan reaches, I go near Alexis and say, "My revenge is still on due" 😉 She chuckles and says, "Hehehe, I'm sorry tho and you drove really-like really well"
I reply with the biggest smile saying,
"Thanks a lot" and kissed her cheek. She blushed intensely. ☺️☺️☺️

A/N
Hey peeps, This was an early Easter bonus update !!!!!! I hope you guys liked the chapter.
Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!!
So you guys comment what should happen in the next chapter 😉 give me some ideas !!! Do y'all want Jexis to fight or kiss !!!!!! 😉😉😉😉😉😉 jk they are not gonna kiss so soon 😋 so comment / pm me about some crazy ideas and one of y'all ideas will be taken and I'll give a shoutout in the next chapter !!!!!
Have a nice day !!!!! Thanks for reading 😘
Love ya 💙
~ Pooja 😁