Chapter Five

Josh's POV :
I was so tired !!! I was just waiting for the alarm to go off ...... Wait it's not a usual day, I couldn't hear the alarm. What is happening? I just got up and checked the time in my iPhone. It was 6:58 am. Holy shit ! I got up before the alarm !!!! It never happens...!!! It's usually me procrastinating to get up, and when I finally do, I realise there is no time left. So I probably have to do everything so quick and still look like a human. Which does not seem legit. Since I got up 2 mins early let's just try looking good and impress Lexi 🙈 Whenever I think of her I just can't stop smiling !!!! God this girl is driving me insane 😳 ..!!! I just get up and hop in the shower. After an hour of having bath, wearing clothes, checking e-mails and stuff I head down to make some breakfast. I pretty much stay in a big luxurious house. Which is owned by my parents but they are rarely home due to the family business and stuff. Idk why but people feel it's weird boys cooking and stuff !! O_o really !!! My girlfriend will be proud of my cooking 😎 jk XD I'm a good cook !!! I make really good Pasta, Lasagne, Chicken rolls, and Sushi. But no one really knows that I can cook 😝 so I just make a chicken sandwich for myself and head to school !!! I hope I meet Alexi today !! I don't know what's wrong with her ??? Did I hurt her 😣 ?? I just grab my car keys and head to my car a.k.a my baby. She is da best. My dad presented it to me. As soon as I enter the building I hear someone calling, I hope it's not Bree !!! I see round and to my surprise it was Miss. Sophia .... She gave me the shock of my life. I didn't know what to reply ?!! I was so speechless.. How could Lexi do this ??? How could she think that Bree is best to be my Juliet ???!! If I'm the Romeo then she is my Juliet no one can never ever replace her !! I decided to meet Bree.
At the cafeteria:
I saw Bree chatting with her friends. I was so angry, with out even thinking anything I went straight to her and started screaming at her, asking " What did you tell Alexis?? Who the heck do you think you are ??" A look of guilt crossed her face. I realised that she is the one behind this misunderstanding. I kept asking her again and again... She didn't utter a word, she just handed a letter to me. I opened it. I was my letter which I had written for Lexi. Confusion crossed my face, she told me that she had changed the letter. I'm done with this bitch. She had crossed all the limits and I just left from there. I had to find Alexis.

Alexis' POV :
Beep ! Beep ! Beep !
Aaahhhh!!! I don't feel like getting up. After all that happened yesterday I just don't wanna face Josh. He'll surely ask me why I don't want to be the Juliet and stuff.... Why does he even care?? He is so confusing... For a moment I think he really sweet and really does care for me but the letter just makes everything more worse. >.<
I just get up and head to the washroom to have a bath ... Shit! I got scared looking at myself in the mirror 😰 my eyes have swollen (because is crying) and my face looks much more older !!! My hair is so messed up 😪 .....!! Worst day ever !!! I'm no way going to school today....
I just hop in the washroom and have a really long bath. Ahh !! I smell so good !!!! After coming out I comb my hair and curl it. Since its gonna be a lazy-bazy day I just wear a light blue colour jean and a really cute top which said "whatever forever". Then on to makeup I just apply mascara and lipgloss. I don't really make much effort to look good when I'm going to school. I'm too lazy thats all. But hey it's not that i don't like wearing em 😉
I just headed downstairs and played my favourite song " I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down. I need you loving, loving. " I seriously obsessed with it. I just keep singing with it. It's been so long since I have been so happy. "Sugar yes please " aahhh !! I'm melting 😊 "guurrrrrr" oopsi daisy my stomach is hungry !!! So with out a minutes delay I take my car keys and my beanie and head to Starbucks ✌️
I enter Starbucks and "Rude" is being played. I just remembered Josh out of nowhere. I just try to ignore the thoughts and order my food...!!! God I would take this opportunity to thank you.. Food is the best thing that has ever happened to me ... Even Josh I think...!!! Aaahhhh !!! Why do I keep thinking of Josh ??!! He keeps hurting me again and again >.<
On my way back home, I'm stopped by a red coloured Ford. I tried honking but the guy seem to get disturbed by it, so I decided to take the matters in my own hands. I jumped out of the truck, but there was still no sign of the other person getting out from his car. If it would have been a different situation I would have been impressed by his car. I shouted, "Nice car! Mind if you would take some effort in moving it." I was shocked when I noticed who the person was. 😦

Josh's POV :
I saw her face cross many expressions in a second. God she looks so dayum cute 😊 It went from shock to hurt then to anger on what I possibly might have done. I took one step closer and she retraced a step backward. I tried speaking to her but she silenced me with her hand. Nothing mattered to me at the moment I just wanted to clear out the misunderstandings. I gave her the letter which I had written, she refused at first but then she decided to read it. She was surprised and asked if this was true, and asked me about the other letter. I explained her everything, as she regained her confidence on me, I saw her face glow with a smile. ☺️☺️ I felt so relieved. She blushed and asked me why was it so necessary to clear the misunderstandings between them. Something stopped me from blurting out the truth. I answered kindly that I wanted her to become my friend..!!! I saw disappointment cross her face .!! My skipped a beat when she didn't reply.... My heart kept screaming "I like you", but I was afraid. If she rejected me I wouldn't have any reason to live. I don't know from the first day I've been strangely attracted to her. There was a silence. But it was not awkward I liked it. It was magical, we kept staring in each other's eyes. And finally she blushed and looked away. God !!!! I might die any moment because of her cuteness 😊 I asked her," Okay?" And she finally replied,"Okay."with a cute blush. *pat on the back* finally I asked her to become my friend😝  There was something more that I wanted from her. My heart kept doing somersaults and I was smiling like a goofball 😄 I have no words to express this feeling...!! Oh shit! It's 2'o clock. Looking at my face Alexi asked me what's wrong, I replied, "I'm so sorry I have to go. Mr Bob wanted to met at 2 pm today..!!! How could I forget. I'm so sorry Lexi, I have to go. Meet you tomorrow at the practise."
"Wait tomorrow is Sunday!! We have practice even on Sunday's" she replied, whining like a five year old kid. Awww, she is so damn cute. "Sorry Lex , but Miss Sophia wants us to be perfect for the drama. So yeah we have to meet up tomorrow. Cya !!!" I bid her a goodbye and left from there. Aaahhhh !!! Bob is gonna screw me again 😅 ....... But today was a good day !!!! Alexi is mine FOREVER.....!!!!
But Bob always has to ruin it 😤