Chapter Three

Next day, it was the English hour. All the boys and girls were gathered at Miss Sophia's table. Josh see's Alexis entering, and she looks straight at him and they're beautiful eyes meet ..... there was a really awkard silence between them.. Josh wanted to talk to Alex but he was awestruck by her innocence. She is trying very hard to get through the crowd without touching them. "WEIRD" thought Josh. He would do anything just to brush past her, to feel those glittering sparks once again. But there was something about her ... !!🌟🌟

Alexis' POV :

Once again my eyes met with Josh. I could feel him staring at me. Suddenly I felt the blood rush up to my face ..... *ahh i hate this* I felt embarrassed and without uttering a word I sat in my seat.

Suddenly, the class was interupted by Miss. Sophia's high pitched voice, 'Students! Students! Get back to your seat.' All the boys in unison said, "Yes! Miss Sophia" Oh God typical stereotype guys who would jump off a cliff for a good looking FEMALE Teacher. 'Ok! So students, please submit your English assignments.' There were some grumbles and ahh's from the students. I got up and submitted my assignment. Thankfully I didn't bump into anyone again... Phew! The teacher looked at the front page which read "Romeo & Juliet. She gave me a witty smile and said,
'A very nice & classic choice I must say young lady, which indeed is one of my favourites .' I didnt know what to say... so I just gave her a quick smile. :) She continued again, ' Ok! Students enough talking. So as you all know we have to select a topic for the drama this year and I think "Romoe Juliet" is just perfect for it. Good work Alexis, take your seat.' I silently went back to my place. Bree stood up excitedly, clapping her hands saying, ' Miss Sophia, let's have a vote for the characters.. ROMEO & JULIET', all the people started screaming and howling. LOL crazy excited people. Bree spoke again, ' Soo, vote for Romeo in 3 ... 2 ... 1' I could hear all of them screaming only Josh's name. Ahh popular lil brat !!! 'Looks like we don't have much difficulty in choosing the Romeo' Bree said with a wink. Josh just got a lil uncomfortable because of Bree. ' Now for Juliet, ..' before Bree could continue Josh stood up and suggested MY name saying that it would be perfect as I would know all the DIALOGUES .... I was just staring at everyone like a lost pupppyy.. !!!! And the worst part everyone agreed to it :O .... but Bree just shot me a death glare .....!!!! Not like I cared but... who wants a enemy in the beginning of a new start. Ryan had a very mischievous glint in his eyed... I was just shocked ..... I didnt know how to react T_T. Miss Sophia also agreed to this and informed us that practice starts tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhh !!!!! Should I be happy or sad ????
BELL RINGS !!!!
The whole world was spinning and I j-just wanted to get h-h-ome ahhh my head hurts ... I don't know what was happening to me. Then i just remembered about the morning incident, but what could I do.. the little boy was so cute and was screaming in pain... In any moment my head would burst out.. I tried hurrying to the washroom. but my eyes were just... getting so ... I didn't even see who was in front ahhhh what is happeninnn........... ......... Someone was speaking to me "Alexi.. Or " I couldn't hear anything properly... With all of my will I turned to see who it was but I just .................
*faints*
Josh's POV :
#swag Yeah mahn!!!! I got the moves like jagger !!!!!! I'm going insane. I just felt so happy when I blurted out Alexi's name and people actually agreed to my opinion. #Coolest #thing #ever
A wish come true. I whole heartedly wanted Lexi to be my Juliet .... Lexi??? I didn't even speak to her after our mini crash !! My Juliet... I didn't mean that what I meant was ..f-for my drama
What's wrong with me.... If people could read minds then I would probably get embarrassed, like A LOT. But I feel that Alexi didn't quite like the whole Juliet selection .... maybe..??
Ahhhh !!!
BELL RINGS !!!
Yay! Time to get your ass up and head home. If I stayed longer then Bree would catch me and ask me to either drop her or maybe force me for a coffee or whatever. I seriously don't like her, I don't know why Ryan has been crushing on this girl....the girl who puts so much of make-up!???? And if you would kiss her the whole piece of shit would be on your face, Yuck !!! WTH, Lexi is going!!! I need to speak to her.
I tried screaming her name, but she was in a hurry, I wonder why??I tried following her but I had to retrace my steps as she was about to enter the girls washroom. But she didn't go in ... Weird !!! She didn't see me, but I didn't want to lose this opportunity so I spoke, "Alexi.. Or should I call you Alex or Lexi... Anything that you would like.." Ahhhh what's wrong with me..... Okay Josh stay calm you can do it... and get to the point. She didn't reply, so I continued, "Hey are you okay with the fact that you're going to be the Juliet...." She just stared at me blankly and tbh I became nervous..!! But I just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful eyes... Before I could utter another word, my hands just found her waist. Reflex action!! Her eyes had rolled back into her head and without a seconds delay she passed out.....