Very Important Note

Hi Butterflies

If you guys are starting this book, then you need to know some things, so you mustn't leave without reading this note.

The initial chapters of this story are going to be a little bit boring for those who don't know the character of Yuvraj so it is a character development chapter of Yuvraj my hero heroine is going to meet with each other in chapters 16 to 20. Yes main story started from chapter 16.

Now it depends on you where you want to start the book.  I have cleared myself very well here. But it's a humble request of your Author that please vote every chapter.

SECOND IMPORTANT THING-

Those of you who have read "You Are Mine" know Yuvraj's character very well.

But those who have not read "You Are Mine" and do not want to read, I urge them not to disturb themselves, this book can be stand-alone.

But those who are coming here after reading "You are mine", please do not tell me at all that they already read it on "You are mine" because there are many things in this book that will repeat due to which you may get bored for some time. And please do not reveal anything here Related to "YOU ARE MINE" it's a very small request of your Author.

This book is for Yuvraj because some people believe that Yuvraj too should get a good ending, So here is your Yuvraj.

And the most important thing, The main lead hero of this book is very dominating and arrogant which you may not have read in my other books.

It is also going to be a very difficult story of a girl's life, who fights her depression and overcomes her obesity, and does not cry on her luck like most of the girls on Wattpad, fighting with herself and fighting for herself, fighting with every situation very well and lastly succeed.

I am starting this book only for those readers who love Yuvraj very much and want to read his story too.

I hope you enjoy this story.

Thank you
SG

❤️