Chapter.1

Author's note- I am not mentioning any special age here, this is all the things of Yuvraj that he has learned after the arrival of Ravish. I don't want to create any kind of the wrong environment by writing about any one particular age. This is a complete fiction-based story. If it is read in this way then there will be better.... All things are shown here only to show the development of his character. There is nothing personal. Most importantly your author never supports these things. If you want to know about someone's character, then you must have read all these things very carefully without any judgment.

Thank you
SG

Happy Diwali my lovelies

Author's pov

Yuvraj is sitting with his mother in the garden and his eyes are fixed on the main gate as he is waiting for his brother for a long time. He is so eagerly waiting for his brother's arrival that he hasn't eaten anything since morning, due to which his mother is very upset. But he is asking her continuously.

"Mom..... When will he come? How long have we been waiting here but they have not come yet ...."

"Laddu.... Please wait, beta..... Dehradun is not next to our house he will come here soon with your father, you just have patience, your hero will be in front of you soon."

Jyoti has always known that Ravish is his hero from childhood. Whatever Ravish does, Yuvraj wants to do the same thing.

Today Ravish's exams are over, so Yuvraj's father has gone to Dehradun to bring Ravish home since his father Jagannath has left for Dehradun, Yuvraj is very excited and waiting for his brother.

Jagannath wanted Ravish to stay with them after the death of his brother and sister-in-law, but Ravish wanted to do all his schooling by staying in the same hostel in Dehradun that his parents had selected for him.

Jyoti and Jagannath did not want Ravish to feel that he was imposing their things on him since he lost his parents, so they lovingly accepted his words.

Jagannath is a well-known MLA of the city, he runs many businesses under his supervision. Jagannath is one of the most trustworthy and honest leaders, he does not like corruption at all, and taking bribes is against the principle.

His family has always meant a lot to Jagannath after losing his brother and sister-in-law, he loves Ravish as his son, he is no less than Yuvraj for him.

Yuvraj is the only son of Jagannath and Jyoti, and both of them have no time at all to spend time with him. But whenever Ravish comes here, he only stays with Yuvraj, plays with him all the time, obeys his every word, and does everything that both of them want to do.

But whenever Ravish leaves him and goes back to his hostel, Yuvraj does not like this thing at all because it is Ravish who always understands his words and spends time with him.