Chapter.5

AUTHOR'S POV

That girl is trembling very badly and as if she is yearning to free herself. As soon as he feels her trembling skin beneath him it's annoying him badly and he feels a jolt when he feels she is struggling to free herself.

He does not understand all the girls who come here. They know very well what they have to do by coming here, so why is this girl so nervous or in agony?..... It is very irritating for him to understand, that he really needs a girl for satisfied his hunger.

He distances himself from this girl which is annoying to him and goes to the main switch and turns on the light. He is not able to see the girl's face, but can see that girl while struggling, he stands close to that girl.

Yuvraj is still not able to see that girl's face very well, but he knows they use the gag to tie her mouth. The girl is constantly moving her hands and feet, trying to open herself, but due to her hands and feet being tied to the bed, it is becoming very difficult for her to do all this.

Due to this failed attempt, blood has started oozing out from her hands and feet, but she is not stopping her attempts at all and is constantly trying to open herself.

Due to her struggle, her hair has come all over her face, due to which he is unable to see her face properly, he immediately sits close to her and removes her hair from her face.

"What the hell….. "

Anyone can tell by looking at her face, that this girl has been beaten up badly, there are slap marks all over her face. Her body will also have marks of beatings, but all this has been hidden by makeup, but because she continues to struggle and tears, makeup has been washed up from her tears.

He immediately unties her hands, He is also going to help her to open her legs, but that girl sits and opens her feet herself before he asks anything but that girl quickly removes her gag and she screams.

"Don't come close to me….. "

The girl got down from the bed and picked up the lamp placed on the table and threw it to Yuvraj's side. Yuvraj doesn't understand anything but as soon as he sees the girl throwing a lamp to his side, he immediately ducks down. Yuvraj gets very angry because of this, he shouts hard at the girl.

"Are you an idiot….."

As if that girl is not understanding anything, whatever she is getting, she is throwing it towards Yuvraj so that she can run away from here as soon as possible.

He immediately climbs on the bed and runs toward her, the girl tries to escape before that Yuvraj catches her, and the girl starts lashing at Yuvraj's chest to save herself from a demon who wants to snatch her dignity.

Yuvraj holds both the hands of the girl well to avoid her whacking, but in the struggle, both of them fall on the bed together. That girl is a crying mess. Yuvraj holds both hands over her head and closes her mouth tightly with the other hand.

"Shut up and stop all this…. "

She starts hitting Yuvraj by shaking her legs vigorously, but Yuvraj blocks both her legs well with one of his legs.

"Shut up I said…… listen to me…. If you don't want to do anything then I have no problem you can go from here very comfortably. I won't tell you anything but stop doing all this....."

When the girl hears that Yuvraaj will not do anything with her, then suddenly she gets a lot of peace, she takes a deep breath, and Yuvraj also understands that the girl has understood his point. He says.

"Shall I untie you….. you will not start shouting and beating me back again like an idiot....."

She shakes her head, Yuvraj immediately leaves the girl and sits on another side of the bed to avoid any eye contact with her directly, he has his back towards her, and that girl looks around and immediately covers herself with the coverlet.