Chapter.7

There is a small request to all of you that no suspense related to the "You are mine" book should be revealed here. Try to understand my point. I request you all. If you write anything related to this book in spite of my request, then I will delete your comments.

AUTHOR'S POV

Today is Roshan's birthday party and everyone is enjoying it a lot over there, Yuvraj has also just come there. He doesn't want to miss any chance to meet his friends because within 2 days he is going to England.

Seeing Yuvraj come there, all the girls are looking at him like crazy. Yuvraj likes this attention very much, every girl is getting attracted to him. He is very fond of this attention. Like every time, he can dance with the girl he wants, or leave with the girl he wants to. Girls are drooling over his one look, He smirks and goes close to Roshan to wish him.

"Hey, buddy …. Happy birthday…."

"Come on Yuvraj you are very late…."

"Yup actually …. Today was my first ever meeting in the office from which I had to pay a lot of attention and I had to come here too…. So I could not understand what to do but finally, my father told me that I should come here, leaving the meeting in half and coming to you only….."

"Wow… dude …. You are so sweet, let's cut the cake and please yaar…. Whatever problem you have with Aryan, you should solve it later but please don't do anything here at the party. You know that my parents and their friends are also here at this party……"

Yuvraj gets a wicked smile on his face as soon as he hears Aryan's name because he doesn't know how long he dislikes Aryan, the reason is nothing, In childhood, there was a fight over a small matter, and after that, both do not leave any chance to humiliate each other.

In short, Aryan doesn't like Yuvraj and Yuvraj hates him too, they start going for cake cutting, and that's when Yuvraj's eyes move toward Aryan standing in front, he wants to ignore but his eyes catch a small figure near him. Her back faced him but still, he felt something new after looking at her. He wants to see her face.

At the same time, Aryan tells something to that girl, because of which that girl turns and looks toward those people. Yuvraj's heartbeat increased after looking at her, he immediately said.

"Beautiful ….."

But that girl is looking at Roshan instead of looking at Yuvraj, perhaps Aryan has told her that the birthday boy has come. Yuvraj's eyes are constantly on that girl, someone's eyes should feel on herself that the eyes of that girl look at his side, Yuvraj immediately smiles at her, she slightly smiles back but turns towards Aryan.

Everyone is busy with cake cutting but Yuvraj's eyes are only on that girl and waiting for that girl to turn around and look at him. The girl does not like Yuvraj's eyes at all, she is feeling insecure. She tucks Aryan's shirt and says something in his ear.

But as soon as Aryan listens to her, he puts his hand on her head and then says something very gently, Yuvraj feels very strange as he has never seen him gentle and smiles lightly. Yuvraj asks Roshan.

"Roshan, who is that girl next to Aryan…."

Roshan looks at the girl then quickly turns to look at Yuvraj and tells him.

"Hey, you don't know but Aryan likes this girl very much. She is the only one who doesn't know that he likes her ….. she is Alakh … She is also our family friend …. Look there …"

Then he points to a boy who is currently engrossed in some important conversation with Roshan's father. Yuvraj looked at that side.

"He is Vikram Chauhan, her brother, the daughter of Raghav Chauhan. She is a very sweet girl and Aryan likes her a lot, so the more you stay away from her, the better for everyone, because her brother is very possessive of her, in short, she is not your type….. "