Chapter. 6

AUTHOR'S POV

Neha is looking here and there, she wants to know where she is at this time, she does not understand anything and this situation is such that she does not even understand anything.

She is just waiting for Yuvraj because she has to get out of here as soon as possible. She is afraid that her boyfriend will come to know again that she has denied his words, maybe he will beat her back like a devil again.

After a while, the door opens, and she curls up again in fear, she does not want to look at the door at all but still looks at the door with courage from the corner of her eyes because she is waiting for Yuvraj also.

Yuvraj knows very well, that this girl is very much scared because of the situation, so he does not want to scare her anymore but he does not even know how to get rid of this situation. It is a very weird situation for him also.

Seeing the plate of food in Yuvraj's hands, the girl's eyes get a little hope that Yuvraj is not as bad as she thinks. Yuvraj, without saying anything to the girl, puts a plate of food in front of her and he sits on the couch without disturbing her.

The girl picks up the plate of food and starts eating in a hurry because she is very hungry, Yuvraj turns his eyes to the other side because he is not able to see that girl at all in this situation. He never likes this kind of thing. He is a bad boy for the world but he is not bad from his heart.

But he is not allowing any kind of emotion to appear on his face, due to which it seems from anywhere that Yuvraj is a soft man, he does not want anyone to think that he is too soft from his heart and a gentleman from his heart.

His image in front of the world is very arrogant, he has a habit of showing his attitude all the time and because of this everyone is afraid of him and he likes this thing very much.

He is sitting on his thinking that only then is the doorbell ring, due to which the girl gets very nervous, Neha looks at Yuvraj, and Yuvraj sees her, and goes out silently.

As soon as Yuvraj opens the door he finds Uday in front as he has called Uday just now. Uday was appointed as his personal assistant because Yuvraj joined the office this morning, his father did not want him to have any problems in the future so he appointed Uday because he is very talented. Uday is 5 years older than Yuvraj. Yuvraj asks him।

"Did you get what I ask you... "

"Yes sir.... "

"And I asked you to talk to someone, you did that too."

"Yes sir..... "

"I am bringing that girl out in a while, I want everything ready, I do not want that girl to be in trouble due to any reason or create any problem."

"Yes sir...."

Yuvraj rolls his eyes and shuts the door, Yuvraj enters the room, the girl has eaten food and has kept the plate there but now she is sitting quietly. He said to her without looking at her.

"These are clothes for you and get ready soon after that there is a lot of work that we have to do......"

Neha looks inside the bag, it has a suit for her, seeing that she has a slight smile on her face, this thing Yuvraj also notices very well. But the smile disappears from her face as she remembers that Yuvraj is asking her to do some work. She raises her eyes and looks at Yuvraj.

Yuvraj sits beside the girl and takes out his phone and gives it to her and tells her in a very dominating voice.

"dial your boyfriend's number. I want to talk to him."