Chapter.4

Author's pov

Yuvraj is having breakfast very fast as he wants to meet his friends as soon as possible and above all today is his birthday so all his friends are asking for a party which he can't deny, Jagdish and Jyoti constantly are looking at their son with a smile because they know very well why Yuvraj is in such a hurry today.

Jyoti does not want Yuvraj to go to the party at all, but she cannot do anything because she knows that today's youth love to go to parties, so any kind of interruption just makes them furious and rebellious.

Ravish had to leave Bangkok for 4 days to finalize his deal, so he had already gone early in the morning, but before leaving in the morning, he did not forget to remind Yuvraj again about his gift.

Yuvraj just now eagerly wants to see his gift because he does not understand at all why his brother is reminding him again and again about his gift. what is saved for him as a surprise?

He immediately finishes his breakfast and looks at his parents and finds that his parents are not having their breakfast properly but are silently looking at him.

"For today I am very very sorry, I know that we had made this rule that whatever happens, we will have one meal of the day together but today I am in a little hurry, forgive me for today…. We will have two meals together tomorrow.."

"Granted … "

Jyoti and Jagannath say together, Because of which Yuvraj quickly comes close to them to hugs, kissing them on the cheeks and running away from their bidding bye to them.

"Bye….. "

They both look at each other, smile, and immediately stand from their seat and run outside because they know very well that Yuvraj will not be able to move his footsteps anywhere else as soon as he goes out, he will stop there.

They both stop behind the gate. Yuvraj is standing in front of his gift. He looks back. They both quickly hide themselves behind the door. The happiness on Yuvraj's face is worth seeing, his favorite car is standing in front of him, for which he was insisting on his father for many days but his father was constantly refusing him. But finally today Jagannath bought this for him.

"Mom…. Dad…... I love you ……. "

"We love you too…."

Jagannath and Jyoti come in front of him while saying this with so much excitement. Even before Yuvraj comes close to both of them, Jagannath throws the key of the car towards Yuvraj and says loudly with a smile.

"Enjoy your day….. and we are waiting for you in NGO…. "

"Sure sharp 2:00 P.M. I am coming there…. Sorry, mom, I can't stay with you all day today because my friends are not agreeing at all, they are forcing me to a party today, I am reaching there soon by giving them a small party."

"Sure my sweet dish, no doubt birthday is very important and special. Go ahead and enjoy it."

"Come on mom .... Stop this laddu, sweetu, and sweet dish....."

"No, I will not.... You are my sweet laddu..."

She smiles and waves her hand he shakes his head and joins his hands in defeat.

Yuvraj immediately gets into his new car and leaves at a very fast speed, his parents loudly shouting at him from behind.

"Drive safely…."

Within minutes, another car follows Yuvraj. Jyoti turns to look at Jagannath and smiles lightly. Jagannath hugs Jyoti and tells her.

"I am very happy that you have convinced Yuvraj that he should join the office as soon as possible. He now wants to go abroad for his higher studies. He is ready to handle business from there and will try his best to…. It's not that I don't have faith in Ravish at all, I just know that my son also knows how hard his father has worked to build this business…. Our gossip will continue like this, let's leave for your NGO, today I have taken a break from everything, just for you….. "