Chapter.3

Author's pov

Jyoti is holding Yuvraj's hair tightly in her fist and Yuvraj is pleading in front of Jyoti, he is smiling even with his eyes closed.

"Mom, I am hurt so much like this and you want to uproot all the hair from my head after all what do you want from me, my all college mates will be laugh at me…. Please don't be so angry."

Jyoti hits on his shoulder. He smiles and grabs Jyoti's hand and immediately after seeing the antiseptic cream, he gives it to her, and narrows his eyes in front of Jyoti, pleading with her with his eyes.

"Mom, you know very well, that I do not like to fight with anyone unnecessarily, but Aryan always finds any chance to fight with me and you know very well that if I have Aryan in front of me then I cannot sit silently…. I don't like him at all."

Jyoti is already angry with Yuvraj and hearing Aryan's name makes her even angrier because to date she does not understand what is the enmity between Aryan and Yuvraj, because of which and whenever they both face each other and do nothing but fight only.

"What is the enmity between you two, look at your face, it seems that someone has hit you very badly for years….. If you have spoiled your face by beating in this way, then at the age of your marriage, no girl will even look at you."

Yuvraj laughs out loud hearing his mother's words and immediately hugs his mother's waist and tells her.

"Mom, It's me Yuvraj...., no one can beat me without giving me competition, you know this very well, I do not accept defeat so easily…. And about girls…. I will marry the most beautiful girl in the world......."

"Shut up…. "

Jyoti is scolding Yuvraj and applying antiseptic cream on his face because today Yuvraj and Aryan fought over small issues, due to which both have been injured a lot.

"Mom, it's hurting so bad….. "

"Laddu, I am going to beat you very much if next time you fight with someone, that you know very well that you get hurt even a little bit.... I can not tolerate and today you see how many bruises you get, you have come here in this injured state, are you mad."

Yuvraj knows very well that the life of his parents resides in him, especially since Jyoti had miscarriages, they started loving Yuvraj even more, Both of them cannot see Yuvraj in any kind of worry. A worry line on Yuvraj's face troubles both of them a lot.

For Jyoti and Jagannath, Yuvraj is their whole world and they are ready to do anything for him. Yuvraj also loves his parents very much. Jyoti has tears in her eyes seeing Yuvraj's face injured. She is stopping her tears and applying antiseptic cream on Yuvraj's face.

"Mom…. I didn't intentionally fight with Aryan, he provoked me, he was talking nonsense about dad that my dad is in politics, he will be with wrong people why should I listen about my parents from that shitty mouth."

Jyoti also does not like this thing at all, she looks at Yuvraj and almost scolds him.

"Your papa is a very good man, you don't need to listen to anyone's words, you know very well whose child you are…… and I want your father not to feel alone anymore, he also handles politics and now you should help him in his business."

"Mom bhai….. doing this nah…. I just want to go abroad for higher studies and start my business, I don't like this contraction and all…. I am more interested in the textile business."

"Textile Business... Do it later, your father has a construction business to handle it first…… Yuvraj, how long are you going to depend on your father, on me, or on your brother, why don't you understand that you do not have to depend on anyone, you should handle everything on your own, whether it is your business or your study, whatever, yes you should do it yourself."