𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 1

6,083 WORDS

6,083 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

minyoung typed furiously on her laptop, chewing on her bottom lip. then she stopped and read the screen. "no, no, that doesn't work." she muttered to herself and pressed the backspace key, deleting the entirety of the paragraph she had just written.

she was writing an essay. even though she was already extremely busy. it wasn't her fault - she felt like she could fall asleep at any given moment, that's how exhausted she was. her problem was that even though minyoung had told her professor that she was busy moving into a new apartment, her professor had told her that she needed to get the essay done. or else.

she wasn't sure what 'or else' meant but she was terrified she could get kicked out of university so she wasn't taking any chances.

she was terribly stressed and felt like tearing her hair out, but minyoung could argue that life was pretty okay right now. she had finally moved away from her father and she even had a nice neighbour.

her neighbour's name was cha hyunsoo and funnily enough, they had moved in on the same day, in apartments next to each other. hyunsoo's apartment was number 1410 and minyoung's was number 1409.

minyoung was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts as an alarm on her phone went off. she snatched up the device and ended the alarm, laughing to herself as she read the name she had set for it: 'time to go to the meeting with my ass of a professor'.

then she sighed. she really didn't want to go. she wasn't even sure what it was for. she had decent grades, she was nice to her peers and her parents were not in contact with the university. it was probably so her professor could yell at her some more. how wonderful.

minyoung quickly collected her things into her backpack and pulled the bag onto one shoulder before leaving her apartment.

she ran down the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button. it soon dinged and opened, revealing a formally dressed man with glasses and a girl with a guitar on her back. both of them were attractive and the girl looked especially cool - she had ripped clothes and multiple piercings on both ears.

the man moved to the side to make room for minyoung and she showed him a smile, squeezing into the corner of the elevator.

"what floor are you going to?" the man asked her.

"oh, um, the lobby, please."

the man nodded, "so are we." minyoung stayed silent and just nodded back, feeling a little awkward with the close proximity. the elevator was quite small.