𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 5

3446 WORDS

3446 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

minyoung ran down the hall, her shoes squeaking as she turned a sharp corner. "hey, jaeheon! have you seen-" she yelled, only to cut herself off as she spotted the person she was looking for. eunhyuk. he turned around and greeted her with a warm smile.

"oh, there you are. i was looking for you everywhere. i woke up and you were just gone." minyoung stepped forward and wrapped her arms around eunhyuk, full of relief at his safety. "don't scare me like that, got it?"

"got it." eunhyuk smiled, hugging her back.

the two parted and minyoung watched as jaeheon stood up from where he was praying and turned to eunhyuk, "it was your voice wasn't it? 'the first floor is quite safe'." 

eunhyuk shifted from where he was leaning on a pillar nearby jaeheon, "yes."

"did i hear you wrong?" jaeheon asked, referencing to the fact that the first floor didn't seem that safe at all. eunhyuk didn't respond so jaeheon turned away, clenching his jaw, and picked up his sheathed sword and the shield dosik made for him.

"who made that shield?" eunhyuk asked, suddenly interested.

"a man in apartment 1408." jaeheon replied as he tucked the shield under his arm.

"his name is dosik. he helped us." minyoung stepped forward, trying to help.

eunhyuk turned to minyoung, "helped you how?"

"oh, he just gave us food and let us sleep in his apartment. us being me, hyunsoo, jaeheon, jisoo, a woman and some kids.." minyoung replied, feeling awkward as both jaeheon and eunhyuk stared at her.

she cleared her throat, "uh, well, i'm gonna go see how hyunsoo is doing in his prison cell." she attempted to make a joke but nobody laughed.

eunhyuk shook his head, "actually, i need to see him first." he announced.

minyoung laughed, "of course, the leader gets everything first. dictatorship at its finest." she joked and eunhyuk let out a small chuckle.

minyoung then turned to jaeheon as eunhyuk left. "i guess i'll hang with you. is that cool?" minyoung asked with a smile. jaeheon nodded, returning her smile.

the two then began walking down the hallway. it was silent for a few minutes until jaeheon spoke up, "so...what's happening with you and eunhyuk?"