𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖣𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

this part of the book will be used as feedback on the story. you can either leave a comment with your thoughts on the book or answer the questions below.

overall, did you like the book?

if yes, what were your favourite parts?

if no, what did you not like?

if i were to make a prequel would you read it? (just so y'all know, a sequel would most likely not happen as minyoung is dead.)

if i were to make a prequel, what would you want it to be on?

did you like the layout (all lowercase letters, borders in between time skips, moodboards at the start of the chapter)?

did you like minyoung?

if no, what did you dislike about her?

did you like minyoung's backstory?

did you like my descriptions (how i described things in the book)?

did you enjoy the romantic aspect of the book, or did you like the other parts more?

which ship is your favourite? hyunsoo x minyoung or eunhyuk x minyoung?

did you like the polyamorous relationship? (i know i didn't write any scenes of minyoung, hyunsoo and eunhyuk being romantic as a poly couple but it didn't really fit in the story at that point since the theme is depressing and minyoung wants to kill herself lol. but i hope i represented polyamorous people well!)

did you like the ending?

if no, what ending did you wish happened?

overall, how could i improve this book and do you have any feedback for me to use to write better in the future?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖫𝖣 ━━ sweet home 🎉