𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 10

10309 WORDS

10309 WORDS.

CREDITS TO @AngelicDemon35 FOR THE IDEA OF A POLYAMOROUS RELATIONSHIP <3

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

minyoung wiped the blood off of her face as she stared at the man she had just killed. she had murdered him. she was a murderer.

minyoung thought she would feel fear and shame but in all actuality, minyoung felt powerful. she felt like she had rid the world of another creepy piece of shit.

she turned sharply on her heels and walked over to yikyung. she helped the woman up as she asked, "how are you?"

"decent." yikyung nodded, holding her stomach with an unsteady hand.

"sit down." minyoung told her.

"i'm fine." she insisted, shaking her head.

minyoung just sighed at her friend before turning away and walking back over to the man she had just killed. she grabbed the corpse by its ankles and pulled it down a hallway, dumping it in the closest room.

minyoung searched through the corpse's pockets and found a concealed pistol. she took it and slipped it into her jacket pocket, then took the man's shirt off. she ripped the material into a long piece of cloth then wrapped it around her ankle to give it support.

then, minyoung left the room and continued to walk down the halls, calling out jisoo and yuri's names. she searched every room but she couldn't find the girls. panic welled up in her chest; she'd let them down. she'd let everyone down. jisoo and yuri probably had been raped and killed.

minyoung forced herself to ignore those thoughts before she had a panic attack. her ankle was in an incredible amount of pain so she half hopped and half walked back to the lobby.

as soon as she entered it, eunhyuk walked up to her. "let me take a look at your ankle." he demanded.

"i'm fine." minyoung lied, pushing past him.

eunhyuk followed her, concern prominent in his voice, "are you okay? you killed that guy-"

minyoung quickly spun around to face eunhyuk as she cut him off, "he fucking deserved it! did you see how he treated me earlier?"

"yeah, i just..." eunhyuk trailed off, obviously worried for minyoung.

minyoung just shook her head with a sigh and walked past eunhyuk towards yikyung, where the woman was beside the car that crashed into the entrance to green home. minyoung reached her and leant on the car, allowing her ankle to have a rest. "what's the plan?" she asked.