𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 2

5915 WORDS

5915 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"you don't have to do this, you know." minyoung sighed as eunhyuk kneeled on the floor in front of her.

"i know. i want to." eunhyuk replied as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. he wrapped the bandage around minyoung's leg, careful not to make her wound worse.

the two of them were alone in the security office. eunhyuk was patching up the gash on minyoung's leg, which she earned from saving his life. eunhyuk hadn't let go of her after the fight with the tentacle monster and had dragged her into the office, sat her on a chair, and started helping her before she could even think about resisting.

"i know how to use a bandage." minyoung huffed, crossing her arms, although she was secretly loving the attention and the fact that she finally got to be with eunhyuk alone.

"i never said you didn't." eunhyuk said as he finished wrapping the bandage around her leg. he glanced up at her, "plus, who's the med student here?"

minyoung huffed again and slouched in her seat, "fair point."

they were silent for a few minutes while eunhyuk finished. when he was done, he stood up and sighed, "i know i've said it already but i swear, if you ever do that again i'll-"

"kill me? i know." minyoung interrupted him with a coy smile.

eunhyuk quickly looked down. it was clear to minyoung he was feeling awkward. it was just like high school, neither of them could admit their feelings. "just... i care about you, okay?" he finally spoke. "i'd rather it be me than you."

minyoung stood up. eunhyuk was a bit taller than her despite minyoung being older. the girl smiled and put her index finger under eunhyuk's chin, tilting his head up so he was looking at her. "i care about you too." she said, "but i'd rather it be me than you."

eunhyuk stayed silent and minyoung tipped her head to one side, a little confused. then she realised he was staring at her lips. excitement squirmed in her belly, her legs suddenly feeling weak.

heat rose from minyoung's chest and her heart skipped a beat. eunhyuk's lips were getting closer so she began to lean in, too. eunhyuk pushed minyoung back onto the chair she was originally sat on as their faces became only a few inches apart.

eunhyuk reached out and gently cupped minyoung's face and she felt herself blush. their lips finally met and minyoung sighed pleasantly. this was all she had ever wanted.