𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 9

TW: SUICIDEAL IDEATION, ANOREXIA/STARVING, SELF HARM, RAPE

8086 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

fear ran through minyoung. she couldn't lose jaeheon. she wouldn't lose him; she'd make sure of it.

adrenaline pulsing through her veins, she ran towards jaeheon. the monster ambled towards them, whirring weed whacker in hand. it raised it, getting ready to attack the two, and minyoung quickly shoved it away with her spear.

the monster stumbled backwards and minyoung took this as her chance to save jaeheon. she hooked one arm around jaeheon and tried to heave him to his feet, "come on, get up!"

"minyoung...behind you." jaeheon choked out in a weak voice. he was shaking immensely.

minyoung turned to see the monster heading towards them. minyoung pushed jaeheon out of the monster's aim and minyoung rolled to the side, dodging the monster as its weed whacker hit the floor the two were just at.

minyoung stumbled to her feet, her ankle still in a tremendous amount of pain, and stabbed the monster in the side with her spear. it turned towards her and tried to attack her but the girl dodged underneath its weapon. she rushed around to the back of the monster and hit it in the back.

the monster turned and met minyoung's spear with its weed whacker. minyoung stumbled backwards but pressed her spear forward, their two blades fighting.

minyoung was starting to lose and, thinking fast, the girl kicked the monster's legs out from underneath it. the monster fell to the ground and since the weight minyoung was pushing against had disappeared, she fell too.

minyoung fell on her stomach and for a few moments, she was dazed. but then she remembered what was happening and she sat up, trying to crawl away. the monster had already stood up again and was shuffling towards her whereas minyoung's ankle hurt so much she could barely stand.

minyoung tried to slice the monster's face but the monster was too powerful and fought against minyoung's blade with its own. minyoung stepped backwards, trying to escape, and her ankle twisted, causing her to fall.

the monster's weed whacker fell with her and before minyoung could pull herself out of the way, it cut down her leg - from underneath her knee to the top of her foot.

minyoung let out a cry of fear and pain and pulled her leg up to her chest, trying to protect it. she placed a hand on the cut to stop the bleeding but it just made it hurt more so she retracted her hand, yelping.