𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 8

9070 WORDS

9070 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

minyoung nibbled on her bottom lip and swirled her tongue around the blood that came from it, like she had been doing throughout the entirety of jisoo's operation.

she was in the surgery room with eunyoo and seonyeong as eunhyuk performed the surgery on jisoo.

"mimi, wipe her forehead." eunhyuk told the girl and she quickly wiped jisoo's sweaty, feverish forehead. minyoung watched as eunhyuk forcefully stopped his hands from shaking as he brought the scalpel close to jisoo's side.

CRASH!

eunyoo jumped, worry prominent on her face, "what was that?"

eunhyuk tensed, "our plan must've failed."

minyoung placed a gentle hand on eunhyuk's shoulder. "they'll be okay. i'll make sure of it." she told him through gritted teeth.

eunhyuk looked at her in confusion. "what-"

jisoo cut him off with a pained groan. minyoung quickly wiped dripping sweat from jisoo's forehead. "don't worry, jiji, i'll be back in a flash. the group just can't handle themselves without me." she said with a nervous laugh before rushing away.

"minyoung!" eunhyuk called after her. minyoung looked behind her as she ran and she saw him staring at her with concern. eunhyuk said nothing more but just by looking at his eyes, minyoung knew all the words he wanted to say.

"i'll be safe!" she assure him as she left the room. she ran down the hallway, making a quick stop to grab her spear, and made her way to the garage.

as she approached the garage, she noticed gilseob was there, fiddling with molotov cocktails and a lighter.

minyoung slowed down her sprinting pace as she reached him. "what are you doing?" she asked, panting a little.

"i'm going to help some kids that can't handle themselves." gilseob replied, lighting a molotov.

minyoung showed the man her hand, indicating for him to give her the other molotov, "let me join you."

gilseob smirked as he handed her the explosive, "come on, then. you're the only capable one around here." he placed his lit molotov against minyoung's unlit one, setting the girl's molotov on fire, "i attack, you save. got it?"

"got it." minyoung nodded with confidence although her legs were shaking and she thought she might fall over if she tried to walk. but she had to do this. she couldn't let her friends die. she couldn't let innocent people die.