|04

🇳
Omniscient.

Break time, the most awaited 30 minutes of every Nigerian student. Most students spent their break period gisting, eating or completing undone assignments.
Break time came quickly, civic double was one of the best-- fastest classes they've had so far.

"Tinuke" Valerie called out. Valerie was Tinuke's younger sister. They didn't exactly look alike because they were step sisters but they loved eachother to death.

"Yeah" Tinuke replied spinning around.

"I will break David's head o" Valerie complained.

"Please do" chidinma simply said biting on her nails.

"Ewo, dont o" Tinuke said laughing hitting chidinma's side.

Ife passed by and Valerie waved at her with a smile.

"Acce" Dayo called out to Tinuke who just looked at him confused.

"You, whats your name sef?" He asked scratching his head.

"Tinuke" Valerie said laughing looking up at Dayo.

"Ehn thank you, omo dada" he thanked. "Mrs understood is calling you" he continued walking away.

Mrs understood was Mrs Nancy, he referred to her that way because she asks 'am I understood?' at the end of every sentence which was okay at first but spending 6 years with her makes it very irritating and disturbing.

"Come o what's happening between Dayo and Pelumi?" Valerie asked leaning towards chidinma as Tinuke walked to the staff room.

"See ehn that one concern them" Chidinma laughed knowing how it would end for Pelumi, in premium beautiful tears.

...

Emmanuel and Kamal were 'chilling' laying on their phones both scrolling through Instagram smoking in the sick bay, they only got access to it because Ore had handed the key blushingly over to Kamal.

these boys are devilish.

"Omo this Anjola of a girl soft die" Kamal commented to anjola's pictures on Instagram making Emmanuel laugh.

"My hand no dey that one o" Emmanuel said laughing.

"Haba. But she fine kilode" Kamal said again liking her latest picture.

"When she use bible scatter your head" Emmanuel said between laughs.

Anjola was your typical father's daughter, she followed faithfully in her father's steps; Mr. Balogun who was a renounced Pastor in Redeem and unluckily for Dayo both fathers were friends.

"Make I no lie give you I used to think she would be moaning scriptures" Kamal said making Emmanuel fall off his bed in laughter.

Dayo was a pastor's son but was the complete opposite of Anjola, although he and Anjola grew up together.

"Wo abeg" Emmanuel said fake wiping tears.

They both stopped laughing when they heard the door handle jiggle.

They looked at eachother then back at the door, Emmanuel hid his phone under the pillow and crushed the blunt with his shoe while Kamal put his between the bed and the wall.

Emmanuel walked up to the door and unlocked it revealing smiling Ore making him roll his eyes.

"Move joor" Ore commanded and Emmanuel just moved back letting her walk into the male sickbay before locking it.

"KAMALL!" she screamed jumping on him making him look at Emmanuel holding his laugh.

"What's that smell?" She asked blocking her nose as the boys just stared at themselves.

"Wahala o" Emmanuel said laying on the empty bed.

made me waste my blunt.

He thought.

"Five more minutes o" she reminded them making them both groan.

Bell after bell school finally ended.

"Wait!" Emmanuel shouted making everyone stop what they were doing looking at him in confusion.

He stood on his chair to really catch their attention further, he clapped his hand once and began.

"First party of ss3 3rd term in my house on Fridayy!!" He shouted and everyone literally screamed and clapped.

Emmanuel was your typical rich child with absent parents and could do what ever with his parents Multi-Million Naira house.

"Only ss3 and ss2 students with sense o" Dayo added.

"We have NECO next week" Victor said throwing his bag over his shoulders.

"Shut up joor" Dayo said playfully.

"Ewo" victor said defeated. That wasn't stopping he would just stay for an hour or two. The three boys walked out as Tinuke and chidinma walked in but ofcourse victor stole a few looks at Tinuke.

Tinuke sat on her seat as Chidinma sat on the table pulling out her phone from he skirt which she sneaked into school.

"Ah he has dyed his hair!" She practically screamed.

"Who who!?" Tinuke asked curiously standing up.

"Isaiah" she blushed showing Tinuke her phone.

Isaiah_X

"Awww he's so finee" Tinuke said pouting giving her friend back her phone

"God when" she asked more to her self than chidinma.

"He has a friend o" chidinma said looking down smiling but it faded when she saw Tinuke frowning.

"I don't want abeg"

"Are you going to Emmanuel's party?" Tinuke asked.

"Have I ever missed an opportunity to get high?" She asked laughing throwing her head back. "Besides, it's the first party in ss3 3rd term" she screamed.

"Calm down na" Tinuke laughed packing her bag.

"Invite him sef" Tinuke said looking up to chidinma.

"You get sense o" she said agreeing.

"Before"

"Id wait for lanre to do the party design" she said.

-----------
Abegggg, we have nothing against pastor's children. If your offended in anyway, sorry.

Vote and comment. Bye!<3