|05

Victor's POV.
Wednesday.

Some times I wondered where dayo's head was at. He sure was a nice and caring person but other times he was just non challant towards school I actually feared for him. His anthem was "school na scam" but it's not.

Emmanuel on the other hand just scared everybody off with his serious face and quietness. He was clearly loud and goofy around us but in public Emmanuel won't say a word.

People thought he was proud or a snub but he really didnt just like interacting with new people. That makes us wonder how he has the best parties, guess he just likes seeing other people happy.

About parties, I dont attend them unless it's Emmanuel's, the rest are waste of time and I only go to Emmanuel's parties cause I have to support him as a friend. 

I have a feeling Friday's party is going to be crazy and have drama, but who am I?

"Earth to Victor" Tinuke said waving her hands in my face brining me out of my thoughts.

Seeing her alone just made me smile and look away. I was nervous, Tinuke made me this way, I didn't have the confidence Dayo and the twins had, I just couldn't talk to her easily.

"Hey" I said smiling packing my books.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked smiling. Tinuke's uniform was like any other girl's own she ony used a brooch to decorate her shirt which was kinda cute.

"Just thinking" I shrugged standing up.

"Well anyways it's time for club and you're the Senior Prefect so get busy" she said pushing me out of the door.

"What are we doing today?" I asked clueless.

"Well principal and i planned on hair making skill acquisition but that didn't go well so we are going to do knitting" she said.

"Come and help me carry the things from the office" she said pouting.

She was so cute, I can't even say no to that adorable face!

"Sure" I shrugged and we both walked to the office she kept talking on how her holiday went and how great it was.

I enjoyed hearing her voice and her random exclamations they were cute and I would definitely hear them all day if I had the chance.

We got to the office where she got a big box filled with knitting tools.

We walked back to the already organised hall.

Emmanuel, Anjola, Tinuke, Ore and I set the knitting tools and pins on the round tables.

Each round table had 7 chairs and 4 knitting wools and pins, one chair allocated to the instructor of that table.

When we were done Kamal rang the bell and juniors began trooping in.

Tinuke and Emmanuel stood by the hall door and ensured everybody was properly dressed before they were allowed into the hall.

Dayo was at the end of the hall with his hands open under the AC with Emmanuel by his side, I walked up to them, cause why not?