|13

Anjola's POV.

Depression is one thing you're not allowed to have in my house because it's "from the devil", but I felt rather depressed and it was increasing every day and eating me up. The worst part about it all was that nobody at all was noticing.

We had 1 more month to spend in this school and depression is the only thing I can feel.

I looked back at the whole class and seeing them playing laughing and having their own conversations. It was cute they had their friendship group and did things together, that must be nice.

I brought out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram.

Omniscient.

Kamal was by the dust bin sharpening a pencil relieving his anxiety of NECO, whilst thinking of Chioma. No, he had no pure intentions with her and made it very much clear, but she still agreed to carry on with whatever.

Who am I to feel bad??

He said everytime he thought of it.

Chidinma was on her seat waiting for a text back from Isaiah, she could feel him change and change fast. It was breaking her very much.

She truly loved Isaiah even if they have only seen once; at Emmanuel's back to school party.

wo, I can't stress this.

She thought as she went to her status section and posted a tweet saying "once your nigga starts making you question where y'all stand, go stand beside some other nigga." with an explanation as her caption then placed her phone under her table.

Emmanuel and Victor were chatting away about the previous night's match.

Their next paper was Economics and they couldn't care less. Majority of their WAEC are solid so, NECO wasn't very much on their mind.

Pelumi eventually stood up to throw away her empty biscuit nylon then made a left and walked out of the class, Dayo immediately got up to his feet in the middle of the boys conversation and went after her.

"Pelumi!" he shouted from behind her but she kept walking.

"Pelumi!" he shouted again a little louder than before but she didn't stop. He knew she could hear him because even a deaf man could.

He ran up to her and stood infront of her, it was no surprise, Dayo was fast.

"Just let me speak" He said looking down at her.

"What?" she said with so much attitude, her intention was to make Dayo understand that she didn't need him or want to be around him.

"What?" he said mocking her by making his voice lighter and squeezing his face. "Ode, I should be the on angry here. You. You choose to believe a random person over me. Over us, over everything. If I didn't like you would I act this way?" He asked getting a little bit angry at her.

"Dayo abe-" she tried to say but he interrupted her.

"Aunty rest, Im not done. Pelumi I kiss you sincerely and I don't know what you want me to do to make you believe me or understand I truly do like you" He said from his heart.