|12

Exam day.
Friday.

Anjola was fully ready for her first paper; Civic education, same couldn't be said for the rest.

Victor and Emmanuel were playing around like babies while Dayo just sat on his seat looking at the board like he was waiting for something.

Tinuke and Chidinma were giggling away at the other end of the class while Pelumi was flipping through her past question.

Chika was walking around reading past question like it was biology they had that morning.

Everybody was busy doing something as Anjola just sat observing them.

Someone walked into the class and immediately Dayo stood up with so much haste and rush of joy.

Anjola looked at the figure that stood and felt she could feel her heart beat change rhythm. She wanted to run up to him and apologize all over again but instantly remembered how he looked at her with so much rage and despite, she sat her ass down.

Dayo walked up to Dapo and collected a brown envelope from him flashing an approval smile.

Dapo began to look round the class like he was studying them then his eyes met Anjola's, he squinted his eyes and broke their gaze by looking away. Dapo looked back at Dayo and wishes him good luck before leaving.

Dayo could feel eyes at the back of his head so he turned around curiously and met eyes with Pelumi who just sat on her seat looking at him as he stood in the front of the class with a bored expression.

Dayo looked away and walked back to his seat.

Victor and Emmanuel had finally sat down breathing hard.

"Stop eye raping Tinuke and just talk to her" Emmanuel said clapping his palms in victor's face.

"I dont understand how I get confident one day then the next I'm all stuck" victor range turning to Emmanuel.

"Okay, imagine Tinuke in your head" Emmanuel said turning his full concentration to victor.

"Hmm" victor hummed remembering how pretty she looked on the party day.

"Head not bed" Emmanuel said laughing.

"I'm not you" Victor said shaking his head.

"Pele o yoghurt. Now imagine her blushing and laughing loud like she always does" Emmanuel said and Victor smiled at the thought.

"Now imagine her doing that with another guy" Emmanuel said and Victor's facial expressions changed.

"Ewo!"

"That's what would happen is you don't get up and talk to her!" Emmanuel said making victor jump up.

"I would kill the guy omo" victor said making Emmanuel laugh.

"You?? you wey no fit kill fly" Emmanuel laughed.

"Kamal, I dont have pencil" ife said looking up at Jamal who just looked at her with a frown.

"You have a problem, big one!" Jamal said rolling his eyes.

"Big like your bumbum" Jamal said turning his full concentration to her.