|16

-am so so sorry about everything", but he just smiled and shook his head.

"Look, I assure you my anger wore off after 2 days, I should be the one apologising for shouting and over reacting to the point I blocked you but then my phone spoilt and I lost some of my contacts including yours and I never go to text you again and I didn't feel like talking the day I came to school" Dapo explained

"So, I'm forgiven?" She asked looking up at him.

The blue lights from the house reflected on the pool and that reflected on her face.

At that moment, Dapo was ready to risk everything, he never noticed how beautiful and alluring she was until now, her looking at him with those big black eyes were so perfect.

He softly grabbed her left cheek and leaned down to her and kissed her, at first her eyes were open she was stunned- she had thought and wised and fantasised this moment with Dapo over and over and over the years and now it was happening her mind couldn't comprehend it- then she kissed him back and it was perfect, she just stood there like a statue with her hands by her side.

After 30 seconds he pulled back and she covered her mouth looking at the floor and they both started laughing.

"Never expected that" Dapo said laughing.

"I really do like you" She blurted out.

Dapo was about to say something but Anjola ran away and vomited into the flower pot, Dapo followed behind her and started putting her back softly.

"Your dad would be so proud" He jokingly said but she just shoved him away as she was wiping her mouth.

"Hold on, let me get you water" He said running back into the house.

A group of girls started giggling and Anjola IMMEDIATELY felt they were laughing at her and she started pulling her gown down and rubbing her hand. She got all timid and in her shell again, and wanted to cry.

"Yo!" Dapo said handing her the bottle of water. "You good? what's wrong?" He asked raising up her face with by her chin.

"I-" she wanted to say but her voice cracked and a tear dropped.

She immediately covered her face and looked away.

"Why you crying? was it the kiss? I didn't mean what I said about your dad!" He said trying to comfort her.

"No, not that, it's just too much to explain" she said with her face still covered.

"Its okay" He assured hugging her. She felt silly after her first kiss she was here hugging him in tears, now he would think she's a loner and not want to hang around her anymore.

How can I vomit and then cry?

"Drink water" he said giving her the bottle.

...

"Dayooo!" Pelumi screamed running up to him.

"Luluuu" Dayo said giving her back that same energy as he picked her up.

"Where were you all these girls wanted to rape me" he said looking around.

"I was with my mum" She said holding both his elbows.

"Calm, Let's get wasted !!" he shouted and she shouted too and they both got drinks.

Tinuke and Victor were both with Emmanuel in his room and they were all just laying on the bed on their phones.

20 minuted later

"Pelumi hold meee" Dayo jokingly shouted as he fell on her and they both laughed.

"Baba move" she said pushing him off.

They were both outside sitting on the floor by the cars.

"We are so wasted bro" Dayo said laughing.

"Bro I love you so much" Pelumi said laughing staring at the stars.

"What?" he said looking at her with a smile.

"Nothing" she said looking away.

"I love you too" he said resting his head on her shoulder and putting his hands round her.

"Ew cringe" she said jokingly and they both laughed.

"Let's go back to your house" Dayo said to her still in that position.

Pelumi's face dropped instantly. "No no, Let's go to yours" She said laughing trying to hide her feelings.

"I have never even been to your house. come why your heart dey beat fast?" he asked sitting up looking looking her confused.

"Ahnahn, you want my brothers to beat you ni" she said joking pushing him away.

"Serious ah" Dayo said.

"No, cause let's go to yours" She said again.

"What are you hiding from your house? your second boyfriend?" he asked laughing.

"My husband ode" She said rolling her eyes.

"We are literally outside on the floor bro" she said changing the topic.

"Hollywood things"

...

"Just do it, not like you would die or anything" Emmanuel said to Victor passing him a blunt, on the balcony.

"Nah, I'm good" Victir said for the onee millionth time.

"Aight, suit your self, boy" Emmanuel said in defeat.

"What's up with Tinuke tho?" Kamal said changing the topic.

"What's up with Chioma?" Victor asked raising an eye brow.

"Yo" Jamal said laughing, then he continued "Can't lie I haven't even replied her text since NECO" Kamal said collecting the blunt from Emmanuel.

"That's crazy" Victor said in shock.

"Thought it was something serious"

"Well, guess not" Kamal said giving Emmanuel back the blunt and he released smoke from his nose.

"Give it to me" Victor said referring to the blunt.

"AYE YO!!" Emmanuel shouted laughing with Jamal.

"Take it bro" Kamal cheered on as Victor did.

"Flow with it" Emmanuel said as Victor inhaled the stick.

Then he started coughing hard making Kamal and Emmanuel to laugh at him.

"Give me back, he put saliva on it bruh" Kamal said with a hiss at the end.

"It's his first time give him a break" Emmanuel defended.

"Bet" and they ended up passing the blunt to each other soon after that.