|15

The Party.

Ife and Jamal were at the back of the parlour judging and laughing at everyone's outfit.

We all know those male and female power platonic friends, who genuinely just want eachothers company and just want to be friends with one another but everyone swears they have something going in low-key? yeah, that's Jamal and Ife.

"What is that one wearing, God abegg" Ife said laughing hard.

"Where where ??" Jamal asked curiously looking around.

"In pink with gucci symbols, be side the door" Ife said trying not to point at anybody while Jamal looked around eagerly then finally saw the person and screamed.

"Would you shut up, you're shouting" Ife said between laughs.

They were both dying of laughter by the corner.

"Yo!" Emmanuel said walking up to Dayo putting his hand on Dayo's shoulders.

"You smell of weed bro" Dayo said pushing him away gently.

"Yoo!" Emmanuel said even louder. "I'm going to lie down" he said walking away.

"Who should I na be talking to?" Dayo asked throwing his hands in the air.

"Jamal" Emmanuel said pointing at Jamal who was with Ife.

See their teeth.

Dayo said rolling his eyes. He was so bored because Pelumi texted him that she would be running late and come around 9pm.

Victor on the other hand, was just arriving with Tinuke holding hands with her publicly for the first time.

He was so nervous he started sweating on his palms but Tinike didn't react or call it out.

"Yeee, latest couple!" Dayo shouted over the loud music walking up to them as they just chuckled over his comment.

Ife gave Tinuke a look of approval across the room and they both started laughing.

Isaiah came back from his bathroom break and saw Chidinma and Jamal laughing their hearts out and felt something in his stomach.

He walked up to them calmly and put his hands across Chidinma's shoulders, she was startled at first till she saw who it was.

"Hey, man" Isaiah said really chill to Jamal and they made a fist bump.

I no want your girl abeg.

Jamal thought but didn't show it.

"I'll just go and get another drink" Jamal said excusing him self.

"Soo..." Isaiah said releasing his hands from her shoulders leaning on the table looking at her.

"Jamal, huh?" he said calmly.

"Noo! Abeg abeg, Ife was with us just now and she left to get her charger" she said laughing.