1

No I'm not going! says Molly in a high tone

You will go and it is final discussed, Her mom Jenny explains firmly

but... Molly begin
NO YOU ARE GOING! Jenny says

OKAY! Molly says and runs up the stairs. She does not want to go to this stupid camp that she has to go to, ALL OWN! The idea was that her best friend Klara would also come to, but they had a big fight at the beginning of the summer. They have known each other since they were 2 and now they are 17. She throws herself in bed and just stares up at the ceiling.
Why do I, I! go to this stupid camp. I do not even want to! Molly thinks.
Will go 8 hours away from her home for 3 weeks, she knows no one! Do not know how this will go. Should she be alone for 3 weeks!? At least she should know that she should put on a little more comfortable clothes than a pair of jeans and a blouse. She opens her walk in choset and checks out.

There must be something here I can wear, she says quietly to herself.

She do not care so she only takes a big sweater and a pair of shorts. She also curls up medium-long light brown hair in a bun in the middle of her head. This may not be the most beautiful she has worn, but she did not have the strength to care completely honestly!

She takes out the big bag and stares at it. She really does not want to.
Stupid mom !!!!! she thinks as she takes a big breath and peeks into her wardrobe.
She packs a lot of clothes. She should still be gone for almost a month. She packs her things and places them in the corner of the room. Tomorrow it will happen, she thinks.
She goes to her bathroom and starts the shower. She takes off her clothes and puts on quiet music on a loudspeaker. She steps into the shower and feels how the hot rays hit her skin and run down her body. She just stood there. When she comes out of the hot relaxed shower, she checks her watch. She went into the shower at 9pm and now it's 11pm!
11 PM I have been standing in the shower for 2 hours! She thinks.
She takes the cold towel against her body and gets cold rashes all over her body when it comes in contact with her warm wet skin. She goes to her wardrobe again and puts on one of her dad's sweaters slm she took from him. They're so big on her little body.
She does her whole routine and then goes to bed. She lies down under the cold blanket. She gets cooled down by the blanket when it hits her brown little legs. She's not that tall. She's kind of 3.3 feet or something.
She turns off the light and feels her eyelids grow heavy. she struggles to try to keep them up. But eventually she gives up and she slowly disappears into her deep sleep

—————————————————————————

(if you do not like what it looks like, you can just think of something else) :)