9

She went up to her room and packed some things in a bag. She packed clothes for tomorrow, toothbrush and some things she needs. She changes (you see the clothes up there, if you do not like think about something else). She takes her bag with her and checks the times on the bus it leaves at 9:34 pm and the time is 9:15 pm. It will be great because if she goes now she will get to the bus perfectly, it takes about 15 to go to the bus station.
She goes down to the hall and leaves the houses and starts moving towards the bus. She has in her airpods and listens to music. She arrives at the bus without any problems. She sends Ace to get on the bus soon so she's there around 10:30 pm.
She presses send and feels how a strong light comes from the side of her, she checks and sees the bus. She goes on and finds a place.

Ace POV

We thought we could pick up a little in the house because it was a bit messy so it did. Then I hear Jackson upstairs
SHE IS ON THE BUS NOW! He shouts. OKAYYY! I shout back.
God what I have missed her and know that Bryce has it too. I long for the guys to meet this incredible person. We go up to the room again. We all wear a sweater for everyone sitting without a sweater. We open the windows to get some air into the room it's like a sauna in his room. I'm looking at the time it's 10:08 pm.

Come on, we have to go guys, I say and open the door and step out.
We are all going to go there so we start moving towards the bus.

Molly POV

She was sitting on the bus with headphones in her ears. Soon she's here. Only 10 minutes left, she will meet Bryce and Ace and their friends she has heard so much about.
God what she has missed the guys. Now she sees the bus stop so she packs her things and puts her headphones in her bag. She takes the bag and stands up at the doors. She looks out through the dirty glass doors.
They open and she steps out. But she does not see them. She thinks they're a little late just me for just waiting.
Then she hears weak music? She thinks it's the song Dark Red by Steve Lacy. Then she sees them coming along the street. Bryce and Ace see her too and they start shouting. They start running towards her and she does the same, she jumps up and they catch her and they hug. FINALLY! she thinks with her smile on her lips