10

They put her down and they jump up and down. Then she sees how someone is coming running towards them.
He has black hair and is muscular like a mountain! He runs and picks her up and hugs her. She laughed. He's very happy. The thing is, he's 3 times bigger than her. He puts her down with a big smile on his lips.

Hi Molly! My name is Kristian, he says with a big smile.

Hejjjj nice and meet, she says and takes out his hand for fun for him to shake it. He starts grinning.

Then she sees how another come ran and almost falls down the slightly sloping road they are standing on.

Hi my name is Eddie he says and grabs her shoulders and takes her in a hug, she hugs back,

Hello nice to meet you eddie she says to the guy with the dark hair.

A little further down, two more boys arrive, one of them is probably one of the tallest people she has ever met. He was terribly tall. The other had brown hair and a really nice face, he had a little baby face but not too much. He long introduced himself to her as Jacob and hugged. Now that babyface is left

H-hii ii'm Jackson fean, wait no i mean Jackson dean he says medas he takes out a hand.
She looks at him a little then she says

Hi Jackson nice to meet and removes his hand and takes him in a hug. She feels how his heart beats very hard so she smirks to herself.

She backs away from the hug but feels how he holds her back a bit but lets go as quickly as he feels she backs away.
She backs away and she turns again to Bryce and Ace who have the same smile they had when they saw her waiting for them.

We are so happy that you could come here, they say and smile big at her, the other guys nod happily at her except one.
He is completely red in the face after she hugged him, he just stands and stares at her. Yes it was babyface.

No, now we're going back, I think, says Jacob and dances down the street to Beyoncé's Who run World (girls) while Eddie runs after and dances with him.

She looks at the guys we her and everyone starts running after Jakob and Eddie.
Eddie sing so they in Sweden can hear

WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLLSSSS,
WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLLSSSS !!!
Jakob and Kristian dance after him and I start dancing with them along the street home to Bryce.

Jackson POV

Are you Joking she's more beautiful in reality then in the video I got of her!
I was ashamed too. My God, it's embarrassing.
I did not notice that she started to back away from the hug. The only thing I could think of was how good she smelled.

She started dancing with Eddie, Jakob and Kristian and the only thing I could think of was how she moved her little body and her hair was stained behind her as she jumped around and around.
Now we hope that nothing with pissing happens today.