2

She wakes up from the hot sun on her face. She felt like she was getting completely hot in a good way. She look at the She got out of bed and her eyes were drawn directly to the bags. She sighed. Just as she has exhaled her great breath she breathes, she hears her mother calling from downstairs
MOLLYYYY! Jenny shouts. She sighs firmly and goes down to her mother in the kitchen. When she comes down she sees how the same is standing and making breakfast.

Did you want something? Molly asks

No, would just check so you were awake :) Jenny said

YOU ARE JOKING NOW! said Molly in a high tone.
She does not want to shout at her because it will not end well for anyone. So she looks at her mother and counts to three in her head. When she has slowly reached three, she smiles at her mother and turns up and goes back to her room

Now it's been a while.
Molly has had time to shower, put on clothes (there is a picture at the top but if you do not like it, take something you like) a light make-up and also packed the last thing. She takes her bags and takes them to the hall. Molly's family has always had a lot of money. You know expensive bags, branded clothes, the latest phones and big house (there is a picture of some rooms at the bottom) But molly has never thought that money matters. She does NOT complain but she would have liked to be a little more "normal" when it comes to that. She looks at the bags and then goes to the kitchen where her mother, two brothers and father are sitting. Molly only has only boy cousins and brothers so she is used to guys, she knows how they work and think.

Good morning Molly, says her father Mathias and looks at her with a smile.
Her brothers Axel and Adam do not look after her but only continue with what they do on their phones. Molly smiles at her father but a warm smile and continues to the fridge to get something to eat.
She finds something to eat and sits down at the table where the family is gathered. Everyone is silent. No one makes a sound.

Ehhh aa but are they going to have fun with the camp now Molly? Jenny asks.
Everyone is watching Molly and she is sitting there not knowing where or who to look at.

Mmm, they should be okay, I guess, she says quietly.
Her mother says that they go to the train station 11am and the time is 10:37 am. She nods and removes her plate and sets them in the dishwasher. She goes up to her bathroom again, looks in the large mirror on the wall. She takes a deep breath and then pulls out her toothbrush.
She checks one last time in her room and pulls out all the cables, turns tje lights off everywhere and then closes the door to the room. She goes down to the hall where everyone is standing. Her father helps her out with the bags for their car. She hugs her family and then her father drives her to the train station, they sit almost silent all the way because they do not know what to say. Finally they arrive and Mathias helps Molly with the bags. He hugs his daughter and gives her a kiss on the forehead. She then enters the train with a small handbag because her other bags are in a storage room. She finds her place on the train. She installs herself in her place. In her bag she has her phone, airpods, a book, some snacks and a drink. She sits down comfortably, puts the air pods in her ears and turns on her music and closes her eyes.
But then she feels as she sits there how someone is looking at her. She opens her eyes and sees two guys on the other side of the carriage she is on who are sitting and looking at her. She makes eye contact with one of them. They both look away and start giggling a little. One had brown eyes with light brown / brown hair and large brown eyebrows. The other had curly brown / blonde hair and blue / gray eyes and PERFECT lips. But she was locked up like nothing and closed her eyes again and fell asleep
—————————————————————————
Heyyy guyysss:)
Who do you think it was? That's for me to know and you guys to fond pit:)

House

Hall

Kitchen

Kitchen

Dinner room

Dinner room

Living room

Living room