4

Now we're finally here, Molly thought. She honestly could not sit still anymore. She packed my things and started moving me out of the train. Then she gets off the train and meets a lot of young people. Teenagers between 14-19 both girls and boys. But everyone knew someone except her. She stood by a tree with her bags. She thought she would find out her room last because everyone wanted to find out right away. There was a group of people around the bulletin board where which room you would have and with whom but would be with. In the end, almost no one left, everyone had gone to their rooms. So Molly walked slowly to the bulletin board, looking for her name.
Molly Roos no,
Molly Brown no,
Molly Garcia no,
Molly Eliasson yes!
She checked and saw that she was sharing a room with two more. Someone Bryce Parker and Ace Akers. Then it struck her god what she recognizes the names. But where from ?!

She begins to move towards the room 202 that she should have. She walks through the large building and the closer she gets, the harder her heart beats in her chest. Why am I so nervous? she thought to herself. Then she finds room 202 on the door. She stands and just looks at the door. Then she hears music from the room. Now she REALLY does not want to go in, it will be very stiff.
But she picks up her card she received from the staff and puts it against the door. A small light on the lock glows green and she grabs the handle. She slowly opens the door to the room. When she checks in, she sees two people she recognizes.

IT'S THEY FROM THE TRAIN. OHH NO! Wait, what are they doing? she thinks.
Do they dance? But one thing she knows that they have not seen her.

She's standing at the door in a room with two guys, she does not know who they are and they are standing and dancing and they have not seen her, it can get better, she thought.
The song ends when she notices. They recorded a Tiktok!? Omg Cringe. She stands there for maybe 10 seconds then she clears her throat. Then they both turn around and look at her.

Bryce POV
When we got to the room we unpacked our things and chose the beds. We had ways on the note that we would be with a Molly Eliasson. We can only hope she's chill. We decided that we would record a tiktok. so we set up Ace's phone and started a song. We recorded it. Then when we look at the hay we see how someone rakes behind us. We turn around. There she stands from the train again. Is she the one who ate Molly Eliasson. WAIT! How long has she been standing there?!

Hi, my name is Ace, says Ace and walks happily to her

Hi, she says and smiles at him

At first I just stood and looked at them but then I also went up to her and introduced myself to them as Bryce. She smiles at me.
We just stood there but in the end Ace saves the sitvation.

Let's help you with the bags, he says to her, smiles at her and takes her bags from her, I take the rest and and they start.

Thank you very much, she says and looks at us with one of the warmest smiles I have ever seen. Her smile made her happy. At least we helped her unpack and had super fun. She was a nice girl