6

• A few weeks later •
She does not want to go home. They'll do them tomorrow. It may sound a little strange because before she did not want to go at all but now she does not want to leave at all. She's met Bryce and Ace who are her new best friends! They have had so much fun and now they should not wake up to Ace talking in his sleep and taking a little walk in his sleep or Bryce's weird jerk he can get sometimes. Now she is going home and sleeping in her bed, in her room herself. It feels boring, she thinks. But one thing showed them that they should continue to meet OFTEN! So much fun they had should not end now ellehur!
She also found out that they also live in LA, although a bit away it takes about 1 hour by bus and 30 minutes by car. At least they spend their last day having as much fun as they always had these weeks. The only thing they did today was to hang out and record a little tiktoks.

My God, how fast has time not passed, I do not want it to end, says Ace and sighs long.

I know, but you should not see it, so think how much fun we had these days and what luck we had that we end up in the same room, because otherwise we might not have met, says Bryce

Yea... Molly Said and looked down at the floor.

•Time jump•

Now it's the day after and now they're packing their things and tidying up the room they spent their time on.

Ace and Bryce start carrying their bags with Molly just standing there and looking around, she really does not want to go. She stands and looks at everything but nothing.
Everything is quiet around her. Then she hears a quiet voice behind her, it sounds like when you are wearing earmuffs and someone is trying to talk to you. She turns around and there are Bryce and Ace looking at her.

Is everyting okay? Bryce asks in a calm and kind voice.

I do not want to go, she says and looks down at the floor with tears in her eyes.

Oh No Molly don't cry, the guys say and go and hug her. They stand there for maybe 1 minute.

I'll take your bags, says Ace and go and air the bags and go out into the corridor.

Bryce hugs Molly one last time before they leave the room. Before they close the door, they check in again and all events unfold once more in hers. She sees the broken armchair that Ace would try to make a somersault but fall and happen to pull with the armrest. She start to laughs inside herself and then closes the door behind her.

Now they sit on the train and just talk. They usually talk about their company and they talk about Krisitian, Eddie, Jackson and them. She tells them how Klara quarreled and she does not talk to her anymore. They just sit and talk all the way and snack and laugh.

Now they are in LA again. They pack their things, and leave the train. They're picking up their bags. When they come out among the people waiting for their children to come with their bags. She says goodbye to Bryce and Ace with a big hug and they kiss her on the forehead. She goes to look for her parents. She finds her father by her car. He looks up and sees her, he smiles at her and helps her with the bags into the car. They move home and Molly's dad helps her with the bags.

When she gets home, she says hello to her family. When she has visited her family, she goes up to her room and opens the door. It looks exactly like how she left it. She lay down in bed and picked up her cell phone and started writing to Bryce