8

• Time jump •

I probably have the most boring life in world history, she thinks to herself. Right now she is home herself because her parents are having dinner with some neighbors and will come home around 3am, what should she do lixom. So she decided that what she really needed to do was watch a movie.

Now we'll see, she says quietly to herself.

No, no, no, no, but OHHH there is no one, I have finished looking at teen wolf and I know almost all the lines by heart now I have to look at something else. She says while lying down on the sofa with the big blanket.
Wait, what movie did the creepy kid at camp tell me, Bryce and Ace ?! She thought. I think it's called the ritual, she says quietly to herself. She watched Netflix and found it.
Perfect, she thought.
She started the movie, she had popped some popcorn and had some drinks.

•After the movie•

She exhaled and did not dare to check out the house.
What if there is someone there !? she thought. She jumped when her phone rang. She picked up her phone and saw that Ace had sent her a snap. She opened the snap and it was a video of 5 guys. They had loud music and played some games. She started laughing  as Bryce throws herself up from the chair
"NO IT WAS MY TURN"
She sent a video back when she told them how scared she was that she had watched a horror movie and that she did not dare check out their windows.

Ace POV

I sent a video of us sitting and playing monopoly listening to music. Just when I posted the video va Wannabe by Spice Girls on. Not the best choice for boys aged 18 and 19 but ass all guys love Spice girls as much as the girls just makes guys not know it. I got a video back from Molly when she told me that she had put the movie the creepy kid in the camp to tell us about and she was really scared.
I think Bryce recognized her voice because he flew up from the couch over to me and looked over my shoulder. All the guys looked at us but snowy faces with Eddie sat and vibe with Wannabe.

It was Molly who sent, you know her from the camp, I tell the boys.

Then Eddie looks up and says She who you shared a room with?

Yes, exact, says Bryce and start smiling.

Just in the second when he Yes, the guys fly up from their seats and run over to me because they also wanted to see.

So I'm really scared, what if someone wants to come and kill me, you understand, she says and little ones laugh a little

I start filming us and all the guys talk to each other
HEYYY!
What are you doing?
You are so prettyyyy <3
Are you at home yourself?
Omg you will die!
We all start to stare at that comment. What the hell are they for comment. You'll die, please.

Molly POV

She laughed until she had a stomach ache. Omg you will die. God be funny. She sent a video back when she wiped her tears she got from laughing die a lot.
Thank you guys! Yes I am home myself my parents come home type 3am so now I sit and do nothing. I'm generally scared, she laughed again.

She sent the video and it was opened directly but it was left open. She asked to see how time went. After a few minutes, she returns a video from the guys again. She smiles and opens the video.

If you want, you can come here to us and be with us. We're going to sleep over here at Bryce's and there's room. You do not have to if you do not, but if you want you are warmly welcome. Says Ace with a warm smile and the others stand and nod happily.

She thinks for a moment and then sends it back.

Okay I'm coming but you have to meet me because I'm really scared, she says and laughs.

Will she finally get to meet these people Ace and Bryce talked about so much! She gets up and packs a little bag

Jackson POV

She comes! Says Ace with a big smile

Everyone starts cheering and jumping around everyone's energy went up to 10,000.
Should I finally get to meet her ?!