When you gust started dating. pt.1

Benny:
"I think it's gonna rain!!" I said grabbing benny's hand and smiling. "Dang it we can't play baseball" Benny said in a sad tone. "It's ok you can hang out with me today" I said laughing. "I was gonna either way,yeah yeah's mom took squints and him out of town for a day. Timmy and tommy are grounded, and your the next best thing" "whatever let's go watch a movie" "oooooooo let's watchhhhhh.... Creature of the black lagoon!" "My god Benny we've watched it like 100 times" I said plopping on his bed."but I love that movie" Benny said pouting. "Ok fine we can watch it I guess." "Greattt" he started the movie then laid next to me. About 30 minutes later we heard tapping on the roof. "Benny do you hear that" "yeah,cmon this is a good part" "ITS RAINING,cmonnn Benny let's go dance in the rain" "fineeee" we hopped up while Benny paused the movie I got a coat and ran out the door. Benny soon followed. I ran out in the rain and called after Benny,"Dance with me" "I don't dance sorry princess" "cmonn dance with me Benjamin" "don't call me Benjamin" he said while walking in the rain with me. I threw my arms around him and put my head on his chest and started swaying around . "You must really like me Benny,I thought you didn't dance" "I don't,dance with anyone but you" "that's fair" "y/n will you be my girlfriend,I really like you and you've changed my for the best" "I would love too Benny" I said he leaned down and kissed me.

Scotty:
"Y/n" "what?" "Y/n it's 1 you have to get up" "no I'm sleeping, I'm tired"  Scotty was currently trying to wake me up,"how are you tired,what were you doing last night?" "Hanging with Elizabeth and indigo" "till what time?" "7? we got breakfast,Scotty please let me sleep" "Darling you have to get up" Scotty said smacking his head. "Darling?" I asked curiously. "Just get up I have something to show you." "Fine let me get changed" him calling me darling made me so happy I was hiding a smile. I got a plaid skirt and a cropped black shirt. I went to the bathroom and changed. "You happy now?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Very,cmon let's go" he took me to the edge of town,it was a large grassy area that had a picnic blanket and some food. "Awwww scotty! You did this for me" I said sitting down. "Just for you" "you're the best" I said hugging him. "I needa ask you something y/n" "what's up scotty" "please pretty please be my girlfriend,I-I really like you and I want to date you" "yeah,I'll be your girlfriend,we just um sorta are gonna have to tell Benny." He was smiling so much. "I already told him" "what did he say?" "He said and I quote, "Scotty out of all the boys I know I want you to date my sister,but if you hurt her in any way I will knock your block off," so I think he's fine with it"

Yeah yeah:
I was walking to yeah yeahs house,I was just bored. I knocked on his door and his mom answered, "why hello y/n pleasure to see you,yeah yeahs in his room" she said hugging me. "Thank you!" I said walking to his room. I knocked on the door and no one answered but I could hear My girl by the temptations playing. I slowly opened the door to see yeah yeah ballroom dancing,by himself,almost teaching himself. "Alan?" He got scared and turned around. "Y/n how long have you been here?" He said stopping the record. "Not that long,why are you dancing by yourself,here I'll help you practice for whatever." I said walking over to him and putting an arm on his shoulder and holding his other one,he put the record on and put his hand on my waist. After a while of swaying around I asked, "why are you learning to dance?" "F-for the fun of it" "lies,you wanna dance with Wendy?" "No I kinda sorta maybe was learning so I could ask someone to the dance,you know her...very well." "Who is it? Nancy,Janet,Betty,maybe Gloria, or is it Wanda?" "No,it's maybe you" "huh? Really?" "Yeah yeah,wanna date then we could definitely go together" "oh Alan I guess" I said burying my head into the crook of his neck.