benny imagine

i was in a deep sleep,well until i heard stuff being thrown at my window. it was about 8 in the morning.

i had just moved to a small town in utah.  when i moved i met a talk and gorgeous boy,benny rodriguez. i'm not into baseball,i don't think i'll ever be,it just ain't my thing. but of course benny and his friends play baseball. and since i had no friends i hung out with them everyday. sometimes i would sit in the dugout,or read a book,or maybe make flower crowns for each of the boys.

now 3 months later the boys all befriended me and gotten used to me being around. me and benny aren't really a thing,i wish. i have the biggest crush on him. it's ridiculous.

back to the story,i heard  something on my window so i got up and opened it,i sleep on the second floor so when i opened my window i looked down at the ground.

i saw another pebble coming towards my window and ducked. when i heard it hit my ground i popped back up to see benny holding in laughter.

"what're you doing here?" i said raising my voice so he could hear me. "wanna hang out?" "what?" "you heard me,are you brothers home?" "no they're outta town,so are my parents,for the weekend,i didn't wanna go" "oh soooo...." "yeah you can come in,i'll unlock the front door" he smiled and ran to the front door.

i walked downstairs to open the door. i unlocked my locks and opened it to a smiling benny. "why are you smiling-" he pulled me in for a kiss,it was a sweet kiss. it was also short.