squints request

@maddyhart101

"hey morgan!" benny said as i walked into the sandlot. i waved and say down at the dugout grabbing a pop. the boys finished the game and came to the dugout. "hey pretty lady" squints said sliding next to me and throwing an arm around me. i blushed and rolled my eyes. "god squints stop swooning" benny said giving a pop to timmy.

we all say there for like 20 minutes then benny got everyone to go play again. scotty hit the ball over the fence and i said i'd run down to vincent's to get another one. squints being squints said he'd come.

when we were walking to vincent's he said "you know i think your outfit would go a lot better with a jersey,just saying" i looked at him weird and said, "well i don't have one" he responded with, "well i suppose you could wear mine" and he took it off and handed it to me. i blushed Nd put it on.

after we got the ball and went back to the sandlot ham said, "geez squints,you already got her wearing your jersey" he shrugged and said, "what can i say i'm a ladies man"

after we were done playing

"alright guys,it's 5" benny yelled and started walking to the dugout grabbing a water.

"here morgan i'll walk you home" squints said throwing an arm around me and starting to walk out of the sandlot towards my neighborhood.

when we got to my house he laid a kiss on my cheek and said, "ok i gotta go home for dinner i'll see you tomorrow?" i nodded and started walking to my front door.

i got inside and no one was home,my parents were at work. i went to my room to take a shower when i realized i still had his jersey. i smiled to myself and got in the shower