bertram imagine

also i'm gonna be using my name,sunny, for this one cause i love bertram

"you're so cute." Bertram said tucking a stand of hair behind sunny's ear. "huh?" "you heard me,you're so cute" Bertram said giggling while hugging sunny. "bertram,your drunk sit down" sunny said pushing him onto his bed and laying next to him. bertram pouted and said "wow not even gonna try to cuddle with me" "i'm tired" sunny replied scoffing closer to him and putting her head in the crook of his neck.

"sunnyyyy" bertram said not even 5minutes after. "what" "wanna go to vincent's?" "why" "i'm hungry" "go to the kitchen" he then sat there and pouted until he finally said "pleaseee i can't go to sleep" sunny sat up annoyed. "what do you wanna do?" "i just wanna hang out ""and do what?" "i don't know" sunny cuddled closer to bertram and said "i'm cold" he pulled her closer to him and picked up her chin with his hand.

he softly kissed her,she was surprised but got used to it. when they pulled away she asked "what was that about" " i don't know" he said blushing. he closed his eyes and he looked like he was falling asleep. she was practically laying on top of him when she heard him mumble, "i love you sunny" "i love you too"