benny request

this is for @Bal_Rizzy_love

i moved to this small town a few months ago,since then i've made some great friends,most of them being guys. it doesn't bother me much,sure they are a bit weird,but everyone is. the only problem is i like my one of my best friends. now it's either bertram or benny,i think you can guess which one it is. i mean i love bertram with my whole heart but benny,who doesn't like benny. bertram is the only one who knows about my crush.

today me and benny are going to one of my favorite diners, lizzies diner, it's themed pink and white and is super 50s. benny's supposed to come over around 11,it was currently 10 so i started getting ready.

time skip to 11-ish

i wore something casual,something i would always wear. my parents weren't home so i didn't worry about them getting mad at me for hanging with benny. at 10:58 benny knocked on the door so of course i opened it.

he was wearing a white shirt with a flannel,and boy oh boy did it look good. "ready?" "yeah cmon let's go" i replied.

the diner wasn't that far away so we could walk. the whole time my hand was touching benny's and after a while he just grabbed my hand and we were holding hands. we saw yeah yeah on the way there picking up girls. i laughed at him and benny rolled his eyes.

when we finally got there we got a booth and sat down. "so whatcha gonna get?" "what i always get, french toast with chocolate milk." "i think i'll get biscuits and gravy" "oh yeah, it's really good"  the waiter came over which happened to be my friend julie,she saw me and benny and smirked at me. "sooooo what can i get you" she said looking at us normally. "the normal please" "biscuits and gravy" benny said still looking at the menu.

after we got the food and ate we decided to head down to the park and hang out. "this was a fun date,we should go on another." benny said while looking at the clouds. "this was a date?" "yeah," "why didn't you tell me" i said sitting up. "are you mad" "no,i'm happy i came with you,it was fun,and i'm so happy it's a date" "you like me??" "of course who doesn't" "i like you too,let's go on another date tomorrow