phillips imagine

so this is kinda a phillips and yeah yeah story but like not a ship but y/n was dating yeah yeah then yeah sooo

being scotty smalls twin sister wasn't that difficult.i was friends with the boys (😈💯🥶) i was protected by all of them,and i got myself a great boyfriend,yeah yeah. well i thought he was a great boyfriend.

"heyy babes ready to have a girls day?" i asked smiling at my best friends, jennifer and Catherine. "aww y/n i've missed you so much,your always with the boys you never hang with us" jennifer said in a sad tone. "yeah your always with yeah yeah" catherine chimed in while eating her food. me and the girls were sitting eating and just talking. "i know i'm sorry girls it's just we all live so far away from each other so it's hard to see each other, you dig?"

"yeah i guess- um y/n y/n!" catherine said with wide eyes.  "what?" i asked looking at her weirdly. jennifer also had wide eyes so i looked behind me.
and i saw what i didn't think i would ever see.

yeah yeah.... WAS KISSING A GIRL!

i immediately started tearing up. "y-y/n" jennifer said with sad eyes. i went to to my wallet and left 30 dollars with a 5 dollar tip and said, "cmon let's go".

we walked where they were and i tapped on yeah yeahs shoulder. he turned around and when he saw me he looked like he just saw a ghost. "y/n it's not what it-" "looks like? yeah i think it is" the girl finally peaked over yeah yeahs shoulder and she looked frightened. "i'm so sorry i didn't know he had a girlfriend" she said just loud enough for me to hear

she had blonde hair with bright green eyes and freckles,she looked no older then 14 ,yeah my 16 year old boyfriend was making out with a 14 year old.

"alan we are done,i don't wannna hear anything your disgusting,i've dedicated 2 years of my life to you for you to repay me like this,i hope your happy" i said walking away jennifer and catherine following after while glaring at yeah yeah,the girl went home. i felt bad for her i really don't think she knew.

back at my house

"i just can't believe he would do that" i said aggressively putting on a hoodie. "he's a boy-" jennifer said. "he's a dirty boy,i feel bad for that poor girl she didn't know she looked sorry." "yeah i agree,ok guys i'm gonna wallow by myself,we will have another girls day soon i wanna see you guys more,love ya" "bye lovey" catherine said walking out the door. jennifer hugged me and then said, "don't forget how much your worth i love you"

i spent about an hour crying and watching the titanic.

after that i heard a knock at the front door,i walked downstairs and opened it to be met with benny,timmy,tommy,bertram,and smalls. "i assume you know what happened" i said tearing up again. benny engulfed me in a hug,i tried to push away since i simply didn't  want a hug from my ex boyfriends teammate.

every time i pulled away he just pulled me back closer. i thought even tho me and yeah yeah ain't together, i can still be friends with the boys,i mean they've been in my life for 6 years and benny's like my older brother,and scottys like my younger brother.

after benny stopped hugging me bertram said, "y/n i am so sorry i promise he didn't tell anyone about the other girl,he ran to the sandlot tearing up and told us everything,ham and squints are trying to help him but he won't stop." "it's ok,i don't want him anyway,i mean cmon he hurt me to much."

the boys came inside and watched the rest of the titanic with me then left.

god he really broke me,nope no no not gonna happen i'm going out tonight. i thought. i'm gonna have fun all by myself and i will be happy.

i got ready to go. 
the dress:

for the makeup i wanted to bring out my natural beauty so i just did my black water line,mascara,and clear lip gloss

skip to 7:30-ish

i got in my car and started driving to the teen gang out place,the drive in. everyone was there i mean it was a saturday. i got out of my car and immediately boys started whistling. i winked at them and went walking to get food.

"hey there pretty face" i heard behind me i turned around to be met with a tall,dirty blonde boy who looked my age. "you talking to me?" "maybe,your yeah yeahs girl?" "not anymore wanna hang out?" i said confidentiality. he nodded,we got our food,ate and headed to his car. it was a 1964 low rider. i got into the passenger seat.

he put his hand on my thigh and leaned in to kiss me. well one thing led to another and now we were in the backseat making out. "god your so pretty" he said pulling away looking down at me. "people say that quite often. we kept making out.

after the whole make out sesh we cuddled for a while and at 12 he asked, "wanna come to my house beautiful?" i nodded,my lip gloss was smeared. we climbed back into the front seat then drove to his house.