Chapter 2 - The Newgrounds

The next day...

The Tankmen were still travelling to the Newgrounds, as the Emerald Forest is relatively far away from the area. Y/N was on the turret of his dad's tank alongside Skittles.

Y/N: Ever found it funny that the French thought that a forest would stop an army full of tanks?

Skittles: Wait what?

Y/N: The French during World War II thought that the Ardennes, a forest region, was virtually impenetrable. What they didn't realize, however, is that the Nazis WERE able to penetrate it! And then France fell just like that with the help of the blitzkrieg!

Skittles: My god those French idiots.

Y/N: I know right!

Suddenly Y/N got a facetime call. It was from his mom, Amelia Watson.

 It was from his mom, Amelia Watson

He immediately clicked accept.

Y/N: Hi mom!

Amelia: How ya doin, so- what are those cuts and bruises?!

Y/N: To answer your question, I'm good. And these cuts and bruises, they came from my time at Union.

Amelia: I knew that place was bad influence! When you get home I'll make sure you're properly taken care of!

Y/N: Mom, stop. I got help from a friend.

Amelia: A friend?! Show me!

Y/N: Here.

Y/N pointed the camera at Skittles.

Skittles: Sup.

Amelia: You look intimidating.

Y/N: Would you say he looks intimidating if I told you his name was Skittles?

Amelia: Skittles? That's his name?

Skittles: Yep! And I'm proud of it!

Y/N: And you are, Skittles. Anyways, we're just heading home with the Tankmen. I also forgot to mention something that happened yesterday.

Amelia: What is it?

Y/N: Me, Skittles, dad, and Steve beat up Union in an epic fight. It was awesome!

Amelia: Yes! Get your revenge on those assholes!

She laughed like a gremlin.

(0:33 to 0:39.)

Y/N: I also forgot to mention that Steve recorded the whole ordeal in a bush. On live chat!

Amelia: *gremlin laugh grows louder*

Y/N: Well mom, we should be arriving in about 15 minutes.

Amelia: Okay. I gotta cook lunch now. See ya!